Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone started watching the Xmas specials? I’m off work ill so just watching them now

Reactions: 3
I tend to watch them all year round tbh I just repeat the series over and over haha
I do watch the other eps all year round but I save the Xmas ones for October onwards, try to keep them special

Reactions: 2
Reviving this to ask -- did anyone else immediately imagine Pam Shipman's reaction to Queen Camilla? I need someone to make a GIF or something about it!

Reactions: 21
Reviving this to ask -- did anyone else immediately imagine Pam Shipman's reaction to Queen Camilla? I need someone to make a GIF or something about it!
Imagine the roleplay Pam and Mick would get up to. Pam bowing down to Mick as Camilla and Charles.

Reactions: 17
I knew you all would understand. I'm American and no one here knows about Gavin and Stacey.
Didn't they make an American version? (Us and then?) although going by your experience it must not have done very well

Reactions: 1
Maybe Smithy could've got lost in the sea off Barry Island and we can catch up without him

Reactions: 13
The last one was really disappointing to me, and that ending?! however I will be seated on Christmas evening if this news is true

Reactions: 8
I'm only interested if it's Mick's turn to host Christmas again. I want to know who's turkey recipe he is using this time. And honestly, Bryn annoyed me with his Christmas dinner hosting.

Reactions: 14