Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I read that it was a scene with just Gavin and Stacey in it, so I assumed it was the one on the sea front where they were reminiscing about their relationship. I found that scene quite heartfelt and lovely actually, but I have got new baby hormones, so may just be me 🤷‍♀️
I didn't like this scene it came across to me as stacey just having a moan like a whinge bag. Perhaps I am just miserable though 😂 the final scene with ness telling smithy she loved him with all her heart got me going though 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I didn't like this scene it came across to me as stacey just having a moan like a whinge bag. Perhaps I am just miserable though 😂 the final scene with ness telling smithy she loved him with all her heart got me going though 😭
All Stacey ever does is whinge she’s the worst character 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watched it this afternoon.
Umm.. I was a bit disappointed. There were good bits but the acting (especially by Gavin's mum and smithy) seemed way over the top.
There were good bits and I loved Nessa and Neil the baby

Reactions: 1
Watched it this afternoon.
Umm.. I was a bit disappointed. There were good bits but the acting (especially by Gavin's mum and smithy) seemed way over the top.
There were good bits and I loved Nessa and Neil the baby
Where have you been Christmas was a month ago?! 😂 x

• Haha
Ah I really liked it, I found it a bit weird the 10 year jump and the fact we missed so much. Hoping they do another series

Just rewatching for the 5th time ! Every time I watch it, it just seems to get better. Holds such a special place in my heart. The first Xmas special has to be my fave or the protests against the phone mast thing ! P.s Pamela shipman is me all over hence the name haha 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just rewatching for the 5th time ! Every time I watch it, it just seems to get better. Holds such a special place in my heart. The first Xmas special has to be my fave or the protests against the phone mast thing ! P.s Pamela shipman is me all over hence the name haha 😂😂
I rewatched it all over the weekend too. It never gets old

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love rewatching it! It never gets old. Love the first Christmas special & the phone mast! I love the episode when Bryn is singing James Blunt in the car as well, his facial expressions kill me. I live for Pam & 'oh my Christ'. People take the mick out of me because I still quote Gavin & Stacey all the time

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Agreed never gets old, we watch the Christmas special every Christmas as part of our tradition...can watch them over and over and still laugh. So clever and one of my all time fav programs.

• Heart
I also rewatched it over the weekend, it’s absolutely brilliant! Ness is just the best, surely they can’t leave it the way they have and not make any more. I HAVE to know what smithy’s answer is!

my fave programme to watch! Especially if I’m feeling a bit fed up and sad, cheers me up and makes me feel so cosy! What do you guys think about this?

How ridiculous! 😡 world has gone mad!