Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He clearly has issues where he thinks he’s housebound but then quickly forgets them when he’s off across London on his play dates. He’s perfectly able both mentally and physically. And him saying that his trips to Disney make him unwell for weeks after, well don’t go then. Disney can be tiring but most of his issue is him spending hours “stuck” in his room

Reactions: 5
Or perhaps it is him just attending a social anxiety therapy group meeting? 🤔 Membership requirements: You must be a Disney adult who suffers from social anxiety, sports a mini Loungefly backpack, and find Gary interesting! He is amongst his people. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does he do that with his socks on purpose?
He used to have a bandage on his legs. No idea why or what they actually did.

So severe social anxiety but can go to an event on Oxford Street in a very small store!

Reactions: 2
Yeah it was ramming with people. Hundreds queuing all around the store. Didnt see anyone approach him or know who he was, he mainly just stood there with Pete, Watson on Disney and some bald guy who always wears the hat (forgot his name).

His posture is terrible

the event itself was rubbish, but saw him and other vloggers all got free goody bags so im sure he was happy with more disney tat to fill his bedroom with

Reactions: 4
As someone who had an invisible illness (arent most?), this infuriates me.
IMG_5470.jpeg

and he looks unwell in those ‘caught in the wild’ photos

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Gary C would have been a complete laughing stock, sat with his mickey backpack and screaming the goose is loose. Big Mamma restaurants are very luxe influence-y and grown up.
IMG_5478.png

Of course he had a mcdonald’s mcfluffy straight after 😒

Last edited:
I just realised who the bald guy who was talking to Gary C was….
Great British Mickey Waffle 🤣🤣
Bet he was wondering where his proper invite and goody bag were 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Gary probably is legit ill at this point. Spending 90% of the last 10 years in bed is not gonna have been good for his health.

Reactions: 1
Im not being funny but is that dog, Coco, ever at her parent’s house? Why get a dog if you cant look after it and have your mum always walk to it. Seems like not only Gary takes them for granted.

Im not being funny but is that dog, Coco, ever at her parent’s house? Why get a dog if you cant look after it and have your mum always walk to it. Seems like not only Gary takes them for granted.
Is the dog there all the time? I look after my brother's dog when he's in work, and he's company for me when im WFH, but if he's not working, he's looking after the dog!

Is the dog there all the time? I look after my brother's dog when he's in work, and he's company for me when im WFH, but if he's not working, he's looking after the dog!
Seems to always be there, and gary has probably walked her twice when she is, so the poor parents in their 60s do it.
Gary just posts photos of her online.

fine if it’s a mutual agreement, but they just seem like the most soft-touch parents with no boundaries and their kids know it.

Talking about the judgement from other’s based on the photos of him from Sunday.
Well, i literally saw him. Of all the invited guests, him and Robyn were there the longest, standing right in front of the store, for everyone to spot them.
Everyone else had left before but they loitered around for hours, chatting and taking photos. They also spent the whole day doing other things in London.

He can also do 14days straight on camera in WDW, so it doesnt add up.

I honestly think anything slightly out of his comfort zone he dramatises and overthinks due to nothing going on in his life.

He also said he’s never had a relationship or any kind of intimacy for 10 years.

Attachments

Oh woe is me, he is so far into the victimhood that he will never get out. He can't see that he could solve many of his problems himself

Reactions: 8