Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before, I genuinely believe he has issues and I have empathy for him with those. But the victim complex is absolutely unbearable. Optics are important and the world doesn't revolve around you, Gary.

Reactions: 8
I've said it before, I genuinely believe he has issues and I have empathy for him with those. But the victim complex is absolutely unbearable. Optics are important and the world doesn't revolve around you, Gary.
I believe he has issues, but I don't believe they are any of the ones he thinks he has.
Especially his leg problems

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did he ask for money at the end of that little exhibition? Wouldn’t put it past him.

Reactions: 2
I know lots of people with health issues who work and find a balance with home life. No one should live to work and work shouldn't cripple your home life.

However I don't think he can justify himself with just having holidays and events and not even try to do any work.

Reactions: 6
Im not being funny but is that dog, Coco, ever at her parent’s house? Why get a dog if you cant look after it and have your mum always walk to it. Seems like not only Gary takes them for granted.
This same thought runs thru my mind every time I see a post with the dog, which is quite often. What's the deal?

I kind of remember his niece and nephew being there a lot at one point too. I'm guessing now they are of school-age, so not as much need for grandparent childcare?

Reactions: 2
This same thought runs thru my mind every time I see a post with the dog, which is quite often. What's the deal?

I kind of remember his niece and nephew being there a lot at one point too. I'm guessing now they are of school-age, so not as much need for grandparent childcare?
His parents are the biggest enablers of all time

Reactions: 5
This woman is in a wheelchair and has a heart condition and defibrillator and has now been denied DAS

If she is denied, i really dont see how people like victoria and gary will how have access. Probably why Gary says he doesnt want to go this year.

• Sad
This woman is in a wheelchair and has a heart condition and defibrillator and has now been denied DAS

If she is denied, i really dont see how people like victoria and gary will how have access. Probably why Gary says he doesnt want to go this year.
I watched this and I felt so bad for her :(
I blame the abusers of the DAS and in my opinion Genie+ has only opened it to more abuse.
I no longer qualify for DAS with my condition which I do not want to discus here.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm in two minds about her post. The question they ask about how she copes in daily situations is a valid one, and applies to everyone who applies to DAS.

I've had this before in a professional capacity, people request special treatment for varies reasons, but how do they cope day to day. It didn't make sense that they couldn't do one thing in that moment, but had to handle similar situations day to day. For example in her case she can't overheat, but many rides are inside queues with air conditioning and those that don't they offered a solution, and how does she cope getting from the car parks to the rides in florida heat?

Gary absolutely shouldn't get the pass, and never should have.

The issue with physical disabilatie
I'm in two minds about her post. The question they ask about how she copes in daily situations is a valid one, and applies to everyone who applies to DAS.

I've had this before in a professional capacity, people request special treatment for varies reasons, but how do they cope day to day. It didn't make sense that they couldn't do one thing in that moment, but had to handle similar situations day to day. For example in her case she can't overheat, but many rides are inside queues with air conditioning and those that don't they offered a solution, and how does she cope getting from the car parks to the rides in florida heat?

Gary absolutely shouldn't get the pass, and never should have.
A lot of the comments agree with this as it should be means-tested. Im on the fence but who knows the exact details of her case. It is frustrating when you see an army of 10 chronically obese people in motorised vehicles all get ushered to the front like an off-brand parade, and you wonder the legitimacy of all their illnesses. There will always be abuse in those claiming disability for anything beneficial and it will get worse the unhealthier people become.
I completely understand it for people with diagnosed autism, but overlooking all physical disabilities? If they don't (?), they should have a rigid list of qualifying disabilities.

I do wonder if the crackdown is coincidentally now that fastpast is gone; they see a way to get those people to pay for genie+

But either way, my main point is, if Disney turned her away, there’s no doubt in my mind that it’s over for the cheating vloggers, and not a coincident that Gary is no longer wanting to go. Self-wallowing entitled bleep. I wonder if he’ll ever address it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I do think the DAS changes will come back to bite Disney on the arse. But then again they had to do something because of all the abuse by the likes of Gary bleep and the Lodge Guys.

Yeah completely agree with the obese people in mobility scooters. I think its not just the abuse by people like Gary, but just the sheer increase of people being/claiming to be disabled (e.g. rise in obesity). What was manageable a decade or two ago now is having a massive impact on park operations and ride capacity times due to the numbers of people jumping the line.

I’m going to bet on Gary’s next trip to WDW he will be in a wheelchair or mobility scooter

Reactions: 7
Didn’t Adam have to push Gary around in one of the vlogs?
Yeah they already rent the wheelchairs for his legs.
Scrounger Gary wouldnt put money towards a motorised one (that would be 3 pins), so makes Adam push him around in the heat in a standard wheelchair.

• Haha
Reactions: 3