Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea on the live last night he said he had no plans to go this year because disney makes him ill, welp
That’s weird. I could have sworn Twattan said he and Gary were going back to Disney later this year. Maybe the DAS changes made Gary change his mind.

Reactions: 7
He'll be going, he's just looking sympathy because poor old Gary is just a victim of life really

Reactions: 4
Yea on the live last night he said he had no plans to go this year because disney makes him ill, welp
I got £20,000 worth of free Disney trips last year and they made me ill. If that won't get the violins out :rolleyes:

The only 'ill' I see is that he ends up in a wheelchair (selectively) because his legs are wasting away from lack if use. Then he gets home and spends 2 weeks in bed because he walked every day out there.
If anything, the trips are basically diagnosing him and letting him know that the cure is to start exercising.

I got £20,000 worth of free Disney trips last year and they made me ill. If that won't get the violins out :rolleyes:
This is it. Does he even listen to himself? What 43 year old gets free expensive holidays without lifting a finger? Then he complains about it. He has it all wrong. Imagine how manipulative he is to have the world feel sorry for him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is it. Does he even listen to himself? What 43 year old gets free expensive holidays without lifting a finger? Then he complains about it. He has it all wrong. Imagine how manipulative he is to have the world feel sorry for him
I must admit, he does get the sofa bed/Murphy bed end of stick EVERY trip and cruise, so for that, I’ll give him a brief moment of silence!🤫 Ok, moment over!😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I must admit, he does get the sofa bed/Murphy bed end of stick EVERY trip and cruise, so for that, I’ll give him a brief moment of silence!🤫 Ok, moment over!😜
Shame they don't fold the Murphy bed away with him still in it, and leave him there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Picasso made one of the most, if not the most, moving depiction of war ever in Guernica and this mug thinks doodling single lines over his selfies and making dogs look like gorillas is art. Man alive.

Gary, Adam and victoria are all racing eachother for being the biggest delusional person

Reactions: 5