Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is very random, but an old Joe Lycett bit about Tom Daley doing Pride 2017 for Barclays (funny bit) popped up on my TikTok and who did my beady eye notice in the crowd under Tom's arm...

View attachment 3006580

First one to spot the twit gets a prize!
Found him. Where's Wally Lazy!

Nice to see his anxiety took a day off here too

Reactions: 5
This is very random, but an old Joe Lycett bit about Tom Daley doing Pride 2017 for Barclays (funny bit) popped up on my TikTok and who did my beady eye notice in the crowd under Tom's arm...

View attachment 3006580

First one to spot the twit gets a prize!
Jesus, how did spot that mug!?! #whatsocialanxiety?

He also managed to get on top of the float.

Each corporation gets a limited number of people they can include in the parade, it’s about 50-70. So i hope this bleep didn’t take the space of an actual employee of Barclays

Reactions: 1
Jesus, how did spot that mug!?! #whatsocialanxiety?

He also managed to get on top of the float.

Each corporation gets a limited number of people they can include in the parade, it’s about 50-70. So i hope this bleep didn’t take the space of an actual employee of Barclays
Yeah absolutely no social anxiety that day! Funny eh?

I spotted him because Joe makes a joke about how Tom seems to have a finger missing and so he zooms in and I was like...wait a bleeping minute...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He looks more like an old French man than sir Ian.

It's always cringe when people without self awareness start posting stuff like that

Reactions: 2
I think he’s realised he can’t draw celebs so has tried to go abstract to hide it

IMG_0472.png

this is actually offensive

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought he had written 'Madam' and not 'Madonna', and it's meant to be Adam 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this the most consistent he’s been with anything? Come 1st July, will he have a breakdown and need a break for 2 weeks like his mate Brogie?

• Haha
Is this the most consistent he’s been with anything? Come 1st July, will he have a breakdown and need a break for 2 weeks like his mate Brogie?
Don't forget the time he had a meltdown over posting 3 instagram posts and sorting through his florida photos.