Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the big deal made od Easter? Not sure if it was fir him or his brother's family.

Did you see the big deal made od Easter? Not sure if it was fir him or his brother's family.
It’s for both. Last year he was so excited about it like it was christmas morning but i think he is self-conscious of how pathetic he looks now
Can see here
---
IMG_0960.jpeg

duck off, every day of the last 20 years has been a bank holiday for you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Recording all of these from bed, in bed clothes, makes him look like he’s in residential care. It’s depressing.

Reactions: 8
I had to give my nana a ride to the senior citizen center this morning. The people there were more alive and more vibrant than Gary will ever be. He literally wasted his life and threw it away.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know how much he makes from YouTube? 🤔
Pennies -socialblade says $9-$140 in the last month and that’s with him uploading stuff more recently. I really think it’s the lower end cos of how rarely he normally uploads.

Last year, the lazy bastard uploaded just 3 videos, yet when people ask what he does he says ‘YouTuber’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s on IG live right now and said he would like to go and see Kylie at Vegas. Vegas is not a place for someone so crippled by anxiety plus it’s so expensive

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Him and Adam in Vegas, a grown up place? (I don't like Vegas personally, but I can't see them there at all)

Reactions: 4