Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'd barely make it past the lobby before they get scared and head back to watch sister act in the room

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was like ‘vegas, a grown up place?’, but then realised you meant grown up for Adam and Gary 🤣🤣 i honestly cant imagine what they would even do there except buy pins and eat junk.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s on IG live right now and said he would like to go and see Kylie at Vegas. Vegas is not a place for someone so crippled by anxiety plus it’s so expensive
I've got extra room in my hotel for EDC in May. If they both agree not to talk, they can crash with me.

• Haha
She also in Hyde Park this summer I think I saw. He could go and see her there

She also in Hyde Park this summer I think I saw. He could go and see her there
He cried about struggling to go see Barbie, but he’ll like to fly 5000 miles to see Kylie instead of in London

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gary doesn’t have two nickels to rub together yet he’s always dropping hints about holidays he wants to take. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 5
The Lodge Pricks ran off the Vegas strip and into a food court. They ate in the food court every night and were generally scared shitless in Vegas. I didn’t like Vegas myself but their reaction was completely ott. Adam and Gary would have to call 911 and ask to be evacuated.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Has nobody reported him to the DWP? As someone who has autism, social phobia, avoidant anxiety personality disorder, depression amongst other things I just could not travel like he does or attend social gatherings every other week. I’m also not 41 years old living with my parents and being paid to wash up. I have had to raise my own daughter with all these struggles yet I have managed.

I tried to watch an Adam vlog because of boredom and had to turn it off because Gary is insufferable. Acting like a clown in front of the camera then claiming he has crippling anxiety stfu. He has no ides what crippling anxiety is if he can manage to travel half way across the world.

Reactions: 10
He has no ides what crippling anxiety is if he can manage to travel half way across the world.
Not only that, but his life literally revolves around it. Going to crazy crowded places and having to act up in front of a camera for 2 weeks, 6x a year would be too much for a normal functioning person.

Reactions: 6
Not only that, but his life literally revolves around it. Going to crazy crowded places and having to act up in front of a camera for 2 weeks, 6x a year would be too much for a normal functioning person.
Like I can totally understand going on holiday once a year even if you have anxiety but to go somewhere so many times a year and be recognised etc knowing it mentally exhausts you, then you don’t go. You know your limits.

He acts like he needs to be centre of attention as well but if you have social anxiety why are you constantly drawing attention to yourself by acting loud and obnoxious?