Garrihy Sisters #3 Keeping up with the Garrdashians

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think if he has Covid or was a close contact etc they would say it. If he was well enough he could still do the show from home even. It must be linked to that story. Are they just going to not address it and hope no one realises? I agree with the others who said there is no way Doireann could continue alone. My bedroom radio is hard to reset so that's why I'm still with 2fm but if he is gone ill be switching off

Surely you can't just decide to take annual leave without applying for it? I'm a teacher so don't know how the system works. Also, I think he left on a Wednesday or Thursday which is odd - would you not normally finish on a Friday? He has only put one or two pics on Instagram lately and he normally posts very regularly

Reactions: 3
You would think if he has Covid or was a close contact etc they would say it. If he was well enough he could still do the show from home even. It must be linked to that story. Are they just going to not address it and hope no one realises? I agree with the others who said there is no way Doireann could continue alone. My bedroom radio is hard to reset so that's why I'm still with 2fm but if he is gone ill be switching off
I'm normally very skeptical about gossip but he disappeared after that Reddit article went online. And the paper saying he has decided to leave after 2 weeks "unplanned" leave. The timing is interesting. If it is true I feel bad for his girlfriend.

Reactions: 14
Yes think they were childhood sweethearts who got back together in recent years. He has been open before about his mental health issues.

Reactions: 1
This happened a few months ago too, apparently he told bosses he wanted to leave like a year ago and was missing for a while. He wanted to go to Aus and then he ended up staying in 2FM (probably cus of Covid). The articles are there if you Google it.

It’s a bit weird that the weekend that story was published on reddit, he decides to take annual leave and now it looks like he won’t be going back. It could all just be a weird coincidence of course. I always thought he was a massive pain in the hole to be honest. Having Doireann presenting on her own perfectly lays bare how talentless and unengaging she really is. A chancer whose five minutes were up three years ago and has been riding out on sheer luck ever since. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for her too. Unless RTE player do radio shows too 😆

Yes think they were childhood sweethearts who got back together in recent years. He has been open before about his mental health issues.
They are not childhood sweethearts. She grew up in Galway

Reactions: 10
This happened a few months ago too, apparently he told bosses he wanted to leave like a year ago and was missing for a while. He wanted to go to Aus and then he ended up staying in 2FM (probably cus of Covid). The articles are there if you Google it.
Yeah but he would hardly be leaving now for a new life in the middle of a pandemic.
It’s a bit weird that the weekend that story was published on reddit, he decides to take annual leave and now it looks like he won’t be going back. It could all just be a weird coincidence of course. I always thought he was a massive pain in the hole to be honest. Having Doireann presenting on her own perfectly lays bare how talentless and unengaging she really is. A chancer whose five minutes were up three years ago and has been riding out on sheer luck ever since. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for her too. Unless RTE player do radio shows too 😆

"unexpected" annual leave at that.

Oh apologies, think they did go out years back before splitting and reuniting tho.

Maybe he was negotiating a new contract with them and his agent put it out that he was planning on going to Australia. Who knows but it can’t be a coincidence that he has been off air since the Reddit story and no his is quitting.

What a hypocrite, talking about MeToo and that he self harmed after he broke up with his girlfriend. He also tried to get fairytale of New York banned from being played in 2FM.

Remember the 2FM launch where he looked like he was off his face on Cocaine.

Maybe he was negotiating a new contract with them and his agent put it out that he was planning on going to Australia. Who knows but it can’t be a coincidence that he has been off air since the Reddit story and no his is quitting.

What a hypocrite, talking about MeToo and that he self harmed after he broke up with his girlfriend. He also tried to get fairytale of New York banned from being played in 2FM.

Remember the 2FM launch where he looked like he was off his face on Cocaine.
Your last sentence is subjective.

There's no way any of this is a coincidence! This is a huge and very serious allegation, and there's simply no way he could carry on air as normal while it's rumbling on in the background. Imagine you're high profile and something like this comes out about you - true or not, your life as you know it would crumble. The fact there's been no mention of it in the media could indicate that it has gone to the Gardai and names can't be mentioned or there's some type of injunction. If the Reddit post is true then I hope she has taken it to the Gardai - I think if you're going to make this allegation publicly, name someone and ruin their career, then you should be prepared to stand by it and pursue it. Maybe going public will bring other people forward, strength in numbers.

Eoghan has always come across so 'woke' and righteous, and to think this is what he's like underneath it all is shocking and disappointing at best - makes you question whether you can take anyone at face value.

Reactions: 12
There's no way any of this is a coincidence! This is a huge and very serious allegation, and there's simply no way he could carry on air as normal while it's rumbling on in the background. Imagine you're high profile and something like this comes out about you - true or not, your life as you know it would crumble. The fact there's been no mention of it in the media could indicate that it has gone to the Gardai and names can't be mentioned or there's some type of injunction. If the Reddit post is true then I hope she has taken it to the Gardai - I think if you're going to make this allegation publicly, name someone and ruin their career, then you should be prepared to stand by it and pursue it. Maybe going public will bring other people forward, strength in numbers.

Eoghan has always come across so 'woke' and righteous, and to think this is what he's like underneath it all is shocking and disappointing at best - makes you question whether you can take anyone at face value.
The accuser has been very vocal on Twitter.

Reactions: 1
The accuser has been very vocal on Twitter.
You couldn’t be that vocal unless you had made a statement with gardai etc and things were in motion??

Taking on a ‘ popular ‘ Irish celeb like that takes a lot for anyone

His whole life is in a state of turmoil now either way

As I’m sure hers is too and has been

All their family, friends , work colleagues etc are now aware of the allegations and implications

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.