Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Mother Earth must be due to breathe the baby out in a light fart again soon.
‘the joy of your fanny stretching to 10cm in the west’ a poem by Aoibhin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

brandambassador

VIP Member
Hi guys.
I know at this time of year theres lots of needy charities and go fund mes. I’m not asking for money I’m just asking you to spare a though for a second. Aoibhin Garrihy had To do her own hair and make up AND styling for an at home shoot today. If you could all please just stand with me for a minute of silence. Thanks in advance. Xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

brandambassador

VIP Member
Honestly I don’t care what anyone thinks of so sue, let her sell white label shit or whatever but she IS the CEO and the way Doireann kept mentioning is as if like it’s just such a big laugh... whose the one scrimping to keep their job in 2FM and whose the one in Portugal Doireann? Suzanne Not answerable to anyone else! Eoghan McPervert goes from the show and you have to be put ‘in the ideas factory’ because you can’t even manage the show by yourself!!! And yes Pippa o Connor might buy a lot of things but pretty sure your sister Aoibhin does too? Pretty sure your sisters are advertising different nappy brands between them. Who are the sad and desperate ones? I’m actually livid. all of the things she mocked people on have relevance to things her own family do too. Roz Purcell hiking = Aoibhin and the fucking poems snooze fest.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

brandambassador

VIP Member
Very easy be an amazing mom when you don’t have a mortgage as your parents own the house, you possibly got fully paid on mat leave as you work for your parents, you can work from home with your baby on your lap attending zoom with your boss, and if it’s very important nana Claire will take him off for a few hours. Very relatable alright.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

brandambassador

VIP Member
It's like Aoibhean is trying to market herself as all the Spice Girls rolled up into one.
Sporty Spice
Poetry Spice
Mommy Spice
Helper Spice

God Help us, What's Next??
Do you guys have sisters ? I’m not overly close to mine but I’m sure if I started reciting poems breathlessly on the internet she would message me and tell me cop the fuck on! We have Ailbhes best boy best baby ever, then Aoibhin Yeats herself desperate to stay relevant and then you’ve DZoireann clinging to 2fm I can’t believe there’s a 3rd series of the doireann project on the way I do not understand any of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

brandambassador

VIP Member
Wow. I had a 2 hour wait at a hospital appointment today (thanks hackers) and I watched Doireanns new show. I’m really appalled by the bullying and I’m not being OTT. There’s a rumour that Carla (so sue me sister) hasn’t been seen for awhile and many think she’s in rehab which obvs is her own business and more power to her if she is. But the piss take showed her as a session moth and I really didn’t like it. Also it undermines so Sue me who is an actual CEO as much as it might be funny, she’s no different to sister Aoibhin flogging tat. The Pippa one is awful and I am so hurt for Maura Higgins who I won’t even know personally but it made her out to sound thick and to be thick. I can’t understand why this is supported or commissioned because it’s absolutely trolling.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
That is a very unfair tweet Holly wrote. While I appreciate what she’s trying to do, does she not see the hypocrisy in it? She’s being very vague there herself. Why doesn’t she be direct and say exactly who she is talking about, if she expects others to? So just because Doireann worked with him she is now expected to speak up on this? How about we all pile the pressure on EOGHAN to speak up about this and not expect women to do his dirty work.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Circe

I would like to be the first on the record to say that Aoibhin Garrihy invented poetry.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

brandambassador

VIP Member
Really the more I see even just the trailers for the doireann project I just see bullying & nastiness. Obviously so Sue, Roz, una Healy, Maura derrane etc again. I would like someone making money off mocking how I talk or mannerisms. It’s not funny. And this is season 3, Doireann herself couldn’t handle some truthful fair comments about mom jeans a month ago. How would she react if someone came out mocking Ailbhe the perfect mother, or Mother Earth Aoibhin acting like a royal hiding a pregnancy for 6 months... they’d tell us be kind.

Reactions: 29

lockdown sux

VIP Member
it’s laughable that last year Doireann did an interview in the independent and was worried about Maura’s mental health and how fame was affecting her and since then she’s mocked her relentlessly.
the #bekind brigade are the worst.

Reactions: 28

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Ah come on. Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman (in her prime) would be called strikingly beautiful. Aoibhin is pretty in a bland/blonde way but striking beautiful 😂😂😂 that you Claire hun
I hate how every moderately positive comments throw up the "is that you X"

I agree with that poster, I've seen Aoibhin a couple of times in passing and I've had to do a double take. Just carries herself really well and that's quite striking in this day and age

• Sick
Reactions: 28

dee_mc

VIP Member
OF COURSE she has to be offended on her sister's behalf 🙄🙄🙄 no one's cares what you think Dorieann, stay in your lane.
Ailbhe had already replied and someone else had defended her too - why did Doreen have to weigh in with her superior and somewhat aggressive tone?
She just can't help herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 27

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Eh what is Aoibheann Butler Yeats problem? She puts up a question box and is now bitching about the questions, saying some of them would drive her to smoking! Like her youngest sister - can’t take any negativity whatsoever

• Haha
  • Heart

Aoma

Chatty Member
Doireann is honestly such a stuck up snob the way she goes on.. I don’t understand the appeal about her and how anyone likes her 🤯
She’s not remotely funny, but don’t dare tell her that or she’ll try and publicly humiliate you because that’s her predictable go-to move if she’s ever questioned 🤦🏼‍♀️

dee_mc

VIP Member
I just don't understand why they hire people with southside Dublin accents when Carrigstown is North Side.
The Dillon family that Aoibhin's character was part of were supposed to be from Kilkenny 🤣
They all had Dublin accents except the father, a Dublin actor doing an OK "down the country" accent!
The boy that played their youngest always made me laugh, stomping around with a Kilkenny jersey and a hurley held awkwardly in his hand like "what the fock am I supposed to do with this thing?!" and a big D4 head on him!

• Haha
Reactions: 26