Garrihy Sisters #3 Keeping up with the Garrdashians

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any suggestions for new thread title?
Aoibhinn Butler Yeats got a big reaction a while back, can we do something with that?

Reactions: 9
Plus if she just said that she got them because she works for 2fm I actually donā€™t think that many people would care or have an issue. Iā€™d actually expect DJs to be in a VIP area at it.
She 100% got them due to her job. I donā€™t believe there should have been a ā€œVIPā€ aka bottom of the barrel section. Either everyone should be in their ā€œpodā€ or no one needed to be in one. They gave some tickets to frontline workers. They should have been up front. They put their lives on risk every day when the majority of us were working from home.

Reactions: 12
How about
Garrihy Sisters #4: Poet Extraordinaire Aoibhin, Ailbhe the PJs Queen & Passive Agressive Princess Doreen

(I know her name is Doireann but nothing rhymes with Doireann ffs šŸ™„ Aoibhin should have thought about this when she was inventing poetry)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I attended that pilot gig and was in the same section as the Gardashians! Got the seated tickets pure luck of the draw on ticketmaster. Thought it was silly that there were only picnic benches up the front considering there was room for them everywhere else but they were by no means set out for the VIPs. Firstly Iā€™m no VIP and secondly neither are the Gardashians. Finally Ailbhe 100% bought that ā€œoutfitā€ from the Ali Express PJ section. Itā€™s ridiculous. šŸ™„

Reactions: 12
the poet, the pyjamas queen and the passive aggressive princess!!!
This one has the most likes so far. Personally I don't like not spelling Doireann's name correctly/using Doreen, she may be a twit but we don't need to bastardsize the whole Irish language šŸ¤£

New thread here

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.