Garrihy Sisters #3 Keeping up with the Garrdashians

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed that Doireann's dog has 13,000 followers on Instagram. Her dog! Who are these 13,000 people?? Watching videos of her dog running around to silly voices that she puts on?

Its funny how the Garrihys are like Marmite, they completely split people's views. From reading the posts on these threads, most people here seem to find their fame baffling (a boat that I'm in) but I know lots of women who are obsessed with them, and find Doireann hilarious and Aoibhin and Ailbhe the queens of motherhood!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I just noticed that Doireann's dog has 13,000 followers on Instagram. Her dog! Who are these 13,000 people?? Watching videos of her dog running around to silly voices that she puts on?

Its funny how the Garrihys are like Marmite, they completely split people's views. From reading the posts on these threads, most people here seem to find their fame baffling (a boat that I'm in) but I know lots of women who are obsessed with them, and find Doireann hilarious and Aoibhin and Ailbhe the queens of motherhood!
Is Doireann still dating Paddy?

Is Doireann still dating Paddy?
I presume so although he hasn't been featured on her stories in a while. But Bertie the dog follows two accounts, Doireann and Paddy so I assume they're still together (yes I am sad enough to have checked who the dog follows 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm listening in this morning and all she is doing is playing music. She is too inexperienced to have the morning show on a national station. Eoghan can carry the show no bother on his own.

Reactions: 5
Nobody knows but if you look back at the previous thread you will see that somone on Reddit has accused him of some inappropriate behaviour.
had seen that! Thanks 😊 wasn’t sure if there was a link but Christ 😳.. hoping that the truth wins whatever that may be x

Reactions: 1
Making the Doireann Project 3.0 must be an essential activity.

Making the Doireann Project 3.0 must be an essential activity.

Broadcasting & media production is deemed essential, yes.

There's a very slippery path if someone decides what within those categories is essential or not. Imagine the case with food, a twix bar isn't but a caramello is?

What is it about having a baby that spurs these type of women to creates stores and Instagram posts/pages with very obvious information on how to raise/feed/cloth children ?
How did any of us ever survive with our mothers who didn’t have some bored, suddenly realised it’s not as fun as it looks, holier than thou to enlighten us.
CHILD REARING IS NOT CONTENT 👏
Well said!! Drives me mad ... they’re authorities on it all after a week 🤪

Reactions: 2
E

Quit or pushed?

I just read that he decided to quit after taking 2 weeks of unplanned annual leave. Its like the paper knows more than it can say.

Pushed.

There'll be a reshuffle very soon, not a hope can Doireann host that show effectively, alone and they're hemorrhaging listeners.

Reactions: 9
Was just about to post I've seen rumours in a few places Eoghan is gone. Wonder will Doireann go now too

Ohhhhh anyone point me in the direction of some Info/salacious goss on why Eoghan has left or pushed etc ? 👃🏻

Reactions: 4
Ohhhhh anyone point me in the direction of some Info/salacious goss on why Eoghan has left or pushed etc ? 👃🏻
Google ‘eoghan McDermott leaving’ there’s 2 tabloid articles from today, vague just saying 2Fm didn’t comment & he took unplanned leave 2 weeks ago & is set to leave

Google ‘eoghan McDermott leaving’ there’s 2 tabloid articles from today, vague just saying 2Fm didn’t comment & he took unplanned leave 2 weeks ago & is set to leave
Oh god I put in ‘Reddit ‘also with all of that and some shocking seemingly deleted ones came up

Ok I’ll step away from that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.