Garrihy Sisters #16 G1 building a coffee-yoga-mat empire, G3 expectedly forced to retire... G2, who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’ll be on the beg for a car so!!
Honestly if this loser gets a free car off the back of his gf I will be writing to the car company to complain. This disgusting freebie culture has to stop.
It’s like the Kardashians, they get free tit all day every day…the ones who can afford the most, get the most. I’m sick of it.
I tried change my car recently and couldn’t afford it so if one more of these pricks gets a free car, I’m going to start hounding the company. What are we all working hard for when we can’t even afford anything decent ourselves and you have people who literally don’t have a job with 2 brand new free cars outside the door, while they hang around their free house all day. It’s all wrong.
Rang over-sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Times are tough in casa guardsashian Meeegan if they won't put on the heat, watching the pennies. Although she was always tight. Stupid facial expressions on the camera..

Reactions: 15
Times are tough in casa guardsashian Meeegan if they won't put on the heat, watching the pennies. Although she was always tight. Stupid facial expressions on the camera..
It’s a terrible trait to be mean with money. Especially when you have it. I guess she feeling the pinch of not having the cushy cheque from the taxpayer.

Reactions: 20
She looked like podge and rodges sister with the facial expression. Yer man moaning trying to get onto gov.ie in his box bedroom studio. He's the biggest prat I've ever seen on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can he not apply for his licence online on gov.ie and instead he had to go to the NDLS centre as something was up with it?

Reactions: 2
If I was previously addicted to alcohol, I would find it extremely dangerous to be in such close proximity with it all the time.

She’s not exactly helping the situation. ☠

Reactions: 13
If I was previously addicted to alcohol, I would find it extremely dangerous to be in such close proximity with it all the time.

She’s not exactly helping the situation. ☠
It also says a lot that (even if it was purely tokenism) she hasn't stepped away from the Centra whine and moved exclusively to pushing zero brands if she wanted to keep in the drinks thing.

Reactions: 10
Has Mork got to hide up in the office while Doireann is flogging wine in the kitchen ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly if this loser gets a free car off the back of his gf I will be writing to the car company to complain. This disgusting freebie culture has to stop.
It’s like the Kardashians, they get free tit all day every day…the ones who can afford the most, get the most. I’m sick of it.
I tried change my car recently and couldn’t afford it so if one more of these pricks gets a free car, I’m going to start hounding the company. What are we all working hard for when we can’t even afford anything decent ourselves and you have people who literally don’t have a job with 2 brand new free cars outside the door, while they hang around their free house all day. It’s all wrong.
Rang over-sorry!

unrelated but this is another WAN that makes me puke with her free Volvo. Hope this link works.
---

She is an ambassador for Volvo. I cannot understand why the likes of these massive car companies think that just because these huns/WANS are driving these cars that we would all rush into the showroom and BUY one with our hard earned money. I will be rushing in the opposite direction for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She probably does. She always does anyway and couldn’t even see the irony or have ANY self awareness saying that to Mork.
She’s naturally awkward anyway but I’d imagine doing ads for alcohol now while yer fella is peddling himself as an addict , has to even subconsciously register ?
She is simply no good at those ads. So cringeworthy and awkward. And did she say ‘Does that make sense’.

Reactions: 5