Garrihy Sisters #16 G1 building a coffee-yoga-mat empire, G3 expectedly forced to retire... G2, who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stress of the mortgage + wedding is getting in on her. That’s a serious drop in income for her. I’d be shitting myself too if I were in her position.

Reactions: 13
She really showed how not only now dense she is but how stupid she thinks their followers are when she said in his stories about influencers saying “does that make sense ” 🥴🙄 she literally ALWAYS says this . The snake eats itself 🤣🤣🤣
They think they are the next Vogue and Spencer. Two other doses. Good luck to them 🤣🤣🤣
Sidenote - I am SHOCKED they don't have a couples podcast (yet)

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Yer man begging for podcast contributions last night. "Hove them in before 7am guys" Without the followers input he'd have nothing.

Reactions: 18
The stress of the mortgage + wedding is getting in on her. That’s a serious drop in income for her. I’d be shitting myself too if I were in her position.

Should she not have thought about that before she quit her job?! Who in their right mind does this as soon as they get a mortgage and is getting married. Madness!

Reactions: 5
Should she not have thought about that before she quit her job?! Who in their right mind does this as soon as they get a mortgage and is getting married. Madness!
No one quits a job that was paying that well. Then again, she didn’t quit. She was managed out of the business 🤣

Reactions: 11
Why do they always copy each other.….what the hell is Stan? Is it something the cool kids say? I don’t care what it means, it’s nonsense anyway.

Also, she’s the type of girl who will drop that dog like a hot snot once a baby comes along and it’ll be all baby content and the dog in the background lamenting the days when he was chief object of her affection content!

Reactions: 7
Off topic but I need to say it somewhere! I cannot stand the way Laura Fox says the word but! She pronounces it “buit”, it’s so annoying!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Off topic but I need to say it somewhere! I cannot stand the way Laura Fox says the word but! She pronounces it “buit”, it’s so annoying!!
Yeah, they all sound the same now. Same old D4 fake awful accent. The 2 Johnnies were the only representative outside the pale so rte are missing an entire cohort of listeners.

Reactions: 20
One of directors listed in castle manor county Roscommon. There is another director possibly Barry. It’s pretty disgusting to advertise this way and not label as such if this is your husbands company.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
One of directors listed in castle manor county Roscommon. There is another director possibly Barry. It’s pretty disgusting to advertise this way and not label as such if this is your husbands company.
It is his business, him and the brother.

Reactions: 2
The 2 Johnnies were the only representative outside the pale so rte are missing an entire cohort of listeners.
To be fair, it's not all Dubs on 2fm -

Donncha O' C is from Cork, Roz Purcell is from Tipp, Laura Fox is from Galway, Emma Power is from Waterford...

Reactions: 1