Garrihy Sisters #16 G1 building a coffee-yoga-mat empire, G3 expectedly forced to retire... G2, who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Point is though that even though they are from all over the country they all SOUND the same. That phoney pseudo cross between American and D4 accent . 🥴🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 25
Dz is struggling with the auld podcast technology now she going it alone in the shed.
---
Aoibhin…all your posts promoting your business must be marked AD. Not just every 2nd post. The guidelines are crystal clear. Try reading them 👍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dz is struggling with the auld podcast technology now she going it alone in the shed.
---
Aoibhin…all your posts promoting your business must be marked AD. Not just every 2nd post. The guidelines are crystal clear. Try reading them 👍
It’s non stop promoting it daily , people need to unfollow this bullshit

• Heart
I listened to Doireanns podcast with Tubs the other evening and on tonight's drive home, was going to listen to my usual but noticed Tubs had a new episode out with the vet Noel Fitzpatrick as the same podcast page was open.

When I say it was like listening to two different podcasts entirely - the change from one episode to the next would actually give you whiplash. If anything it just further showed Dz up as having no real life, real world experience, no compassion and no sense of what her place is in the world other than Mork, the alcoholics' wife to be. Noel's podcast was so insightful and poignant and he had notes with him to make sure he got all the quotes right and spoke at length about the books and their effect on his life and it made for a hugely touching episode.

Huge contrast to "Clare, Klare, Euge, STOP!!!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
To be fair, it's not all Dubs on 2fm -

Donncha O' C is from Cork, Roz Purcell is from Tipp, Laura Fox is from Galway, Emma Power is from Waterford...
I never said it was all Dubs, I said everyone sounds the same with the fake D4 accent, which they do! You could switch 2fm on at any given time throughout the day and I bet you won’t be able to identify who’s who. They’re all clones. Horrible station. I loved hearing the (albeit a bit pronounced for the radio) big Tipp accent on radio when the 2 Johnnies were on. Breath of fresh air imo.

Reactions: 9
I see Doiz has put up a photo of a going away party now and is alluding to the fact that there have been others prior to this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see Doiz has put up a photo of a going away party now and is alluding to the fact that there have been others prior to this.
well that can’t be true because she didn’t ask for help picking clothes from her instafam

• Haha
Reactions: 20
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Fr. Damo passed his driving test.
Absolutely delighted with himself so he is.
---
In other news...

What the he'll is going on with his fist??

• Haha
Not that it matters, it's more curiosity but Mark has been practicing driving in Doireann's car. Is that manual or automatic?

Reactions: 2