Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Heidi77

VIP Member
Mermaid Jade started doing live TikTok’s, I don’t follow her but she came up anyway I put it on while cleaning and she was giving all the goss about all the huns. She was messaging Mork during covid and video calling and he was asking her to get her tits out (it was d4 slang I can’t remember) and all sorts of lewd comments. I’d say Diz wasn’t too happy assuming she heard about it.
I wonder which part of that story upsets Doreen more? The fact that he said it or the fact that everyone knows he said it.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Might very well be human, but I also asked ChatGPT to answer the question first, and the response it gave was nearly identical to what he had written, words were changed as was terminology but identical!

There are words in there that I’m 100% sure he either doesn’t understand what they actually mean or cant even spell them.

I’ve heard him talk during conversations and 90% of people speak in conversations the same way they write and he doesn’t speak like the way he wrote.

Sure he uses other peoples stories on his podcast so I’ve no doubt he uses AI to write for him or at least do all the work and then he adjusts it. Plus he works with google Gemini which is AI.

I’ve done it before, I’ll ask a question and then tweak the answer to make it sound more like me and how I would speak. But I don’t pretend to be an author or advice columnists

Gemini isn't ChatGPT though so even if it was generated by Gemini, it's not ChatGPT.

I'm all for calling stuff out that needs calling out but this isn't a very strong case.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
One of directors listed in castle manor county Roscommon. There is another director possibly Barry. It’s pretty disgusting to advertise this way and not label as such if this is your husbands company.
It is his business, him and the brother.

Reactions: 2

floggersunited

Chatty Member
Mermaid Jade started doing live TikTok’s, I don’t follow her but she came up anyway I put it on while cleaning and she was giving all the goss about all the huns. She was messaging Mork during covid and video calling and he was asking her to get her tits out (it was d4 slang I can’t remember) and all sorts of lewd comments. I’d say Diz wasn’t too happy assuming she heard about it.

Foxy Roxy

Not that it matters, it's more curiosity but Mark has been practicing driving in Doireann's car. Is that manual or automatic?

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I believe he asked her to get her 'cans' out.