Garrihy Sisters #16 G1 building a coffee-yoga-mat empire, G3 expectedly forced to retire... G2, who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shades on indoors and clapping the hands non stop 🤮
Also…sick AGAIN?? Honestly, these 2 people are so unhealthy, wtf? I know I’ve said it before about herself and Mork, but why are they always sick?

Reactions: 20
The shades on indoors and clapping the hands non stop 🤮
Also…sick AGAIN?? Honestly, these 2 people are so unhealthy, wtf? I know I’ve said it before about herself and Mork, but why are they always sick?
When I worked with her she used to be sick a lot from the mad dieting she’d go on. She’d say herself it was the diet making her ill.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Is she a SYMPROVER? They always seem to be sick tbf 🥴🤣🤣🤣
That wasn’t a thing back then 🤣 👵🏻
---
You worked with her? Spill the tae ☕
Ah I’ve said it on here before nothing major to report. Very bitchy behind everyone’s back. Whoever left the room was the target. People were very wary of her. Had to be the centre of attention at all times and so fooking loud she’d pierce your ears. Big fan at laughing at her own jokes it was grating 😬Wasn’t exactly a hard worker more interested in talking but can’t fault her for that 🤣

Interestingly everyone saw through her very quickly and had each others back when she’d be bitching. She came into a very tight not group and we’d no time for that carry on. Very naive too - or arrogant maybe? To come in and be so bold and brazen from the get go. Couldn’t get over that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That wasn’t a thing back then 🤣 👵🏻
---

Ah I’ve said it on here before nothing major to report. Very bitchy behind everyone’s back. Whoever left the room was the target. People were very wary of her. Had to be the centre of attention at all times and so fooking loud she’d pierce your ears. Big fan at laughing at her own jokes it was grating 😬Wasn’t exactly a hard worker more interested in talking but can’t fault her for that 🤣
So basically she was the office witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh and shock! She’d constantly “mention” that her family owned Dublin Bay cruises and kept suggesting it as options for events/parties. Not just as a sales push but also as a flex. Again that was 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh and shock! She’d constantly “mention” that her family owned Dublin Bay cruises and kept suggesting it as options for events/parties. Not just as a sales push but also as a flex. Again that was 😬
Actually did anything ever come from the 2fm party on the boat?

Reactions: 2
See this can’t see it as his wife is a nurse can’t see her leaving that job
I can see it as I feel she has gotten quite fond of the spotlight! And even her bio (I know it has been like this for ages) referencing being Carl's wife as if he is a celebrity.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can see it as I feel she has gotten quite fond of the spotlight! And even her bio (I know it has been like this for ages) referencing being Carl's wife as if he is a celebrity.
I was about to say, she has quite the profile for a nurse. If there’s any truth and she's any sense she should try for a career break if she can.

Reactions: 1
Who are these people? Can we talk about them on the RTE thread? I didn’t listen to that god awful radio show so don’t know who Carl etc are

Reactions: 6
If I was Carl’s wife I’d hide it at all costs 😂😂😂 you couldn’t torture it out of me. He gives me the creeps

• Haha
Reactions: 12