Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m genuinely shocked that herself & Mark haven’t announced they’re doing a couples podcast in the lead up ala Jamie & Sophie with the nearlyweds. I was sure that’d be the first new venture after her being let go.
I don’t listen to hers but the clips she puts up of her over the top laughing reactions to the guests minimally amusing anecdotes makes me cringe!
You’ve given her an idea now 🤣
Yeah they may aswell. In fact they could both just list their occupations as podcasters now. That’s all they have…that and her awkward, cringeworthy wine ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Heidi77

VIP Member
I wonder was Lottie just a temporary thing then until Kayleigh’s calendar is free. She has been busy on her stories with things that would have been planned long in advance so there was a small gap to bridge.
Would she have been posing in photos though with the other Co-host if it was only for a month?

Reactions: 6
Had never listened to any of his roasts but threw on his weddings podcast there. He’s not massively funny. Doesn’t come across as as much of a twat as I was expecting, but as podcasts go, it was dry. The big reveal of the ‘best voice note ever’ of a woman saying the worst moment of her life was holding her sister’s wedding dress and knickers up in the toilet cubicle while she did a piss and then what sounded like a tidy little shit…. Was not as hilarious as Mork seemed to think it was.
Came on to say the same. Gave it a chance when Doireann plugged it too. Was so unimpressed. His jokes sound so rehearsed and I don’t know who sends in these voice notes 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5

Princesssun

Chatty Member
The stress of the mortgage + wedding is getting in on her. That’s a serious drop in income for her. I’d be shitting myself too if I were in her position.

Should she not have thought about that before she quit her job?! Who in their right mind does this as soon as they get a mortgage and is getting married. Madness!

Tank Girl

VIP Member
She probably does. She always does anyway and couldn’t even see the irony or have ANY self awareness saying that to Mork.
She’s naturally awkward anyway but I’d imagine doing ads for alcohol now while yer fella is peddling himself as an addict , has to even subconsciously register ?
She is simply no good at those ads. So cringeworthy and awkward. And did she say ‘Does that make sense’.