Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Garrihy cookbook will be the next money grab business venture I reckon. Mom has obviously mastered the art of sticking a roast in the oven, something the rest of us are yet to do, so they must bless us with her secrets.
Don’t forget Ailbhes slow cooker recipes 😴

Reactions: 7

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
So out of seven daytime presenters present and on the payroll as of May (8 if you count Lotties Mail Online segment) only two remain.

Not a 2FM listener but would love to be a fly on the wall at their management meetings

• Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
She should leave the station altogether and start afresh a new career. She’s brutal on the radio.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Ha stop it Klaires food is the stuff of nightmares 🤣 if I went to someone’s house and this was on offer I’d pretend I’d already eaten 🤣🤣🤣 easily know they are not used to much to be posting that tripe 🤣

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It’s only an ad if it’s an affiliate link right? Is that an AF link? They probably all will be now I suppose, she will need the money.

Agree that the number of free tickets to huns, who probably aren’t even fans, is annoying when so many actual fans were desperate for tickets and couldn’t get them.
It’s an affiliate link to the dress. The guidelines say “if in doubt, mork it as an AD”. Dz did neither.

Attachments

• Haha

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Why do they always copy each other.….what the hell is Stan? Is it something the cool kids say? I don’t care what it means, it’s nonsense anyway.

Also, she’s the type of girl who will drop that dog like a hot snot once a baby comes along and it’ll be all baby content and the dog in the background lamenting the days when he was chief object of her affection content!