Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Mork was a bit nervous too if his joke about in laws saying its not too late is anything to go by. In laws together is always a stress if they don't know each other at all.

Reactions: 5

NotPerfect

Had never listened to any of his roasts but threw on his weddings podcast there. He’s not massively funny. Doesn’t come across as as much of a twat as I was expecting, but as podcasts go, it was dry. The big reveal of the ‘best voice note ever’ of a woman saying the worst moment of her life was holding her sister’s wedding dress and knickers up in the toilet cubicle while she did a piss and then what sounded like a tidy little shit…. Was not as hilarious as Mork seemed to think it was.
That’s just gross and doesn’t sound like entertaining content, I’d be mortified if I heard my partner sharing something like that or thinking it was funny.

Reactions: 4

JasperX

Honestly if this loser gets a free car off the back of his gf I will be writing to the car company to complain. This disgusting freebie culture has to stop.
It’s like the Kardashians, they get free shit all day every day…the ones who can afford the most, get the most. I’m sick of it.
I tried change my car recently and couldn’t afford it so if one more of these pricks gets a free car, I’m going to start hounding the company. What are we all working hard for when we can’t even afford anything decent ourselves and you have people who literally don’t have a job with 2 brand new free cars outside the door, while they hang around their free house all day. It’s all wrong.
Rang over-sorry!

unrelated but this is another WAN that makes me puke with her free Volvo. Hope this link works.
---

She is an ambassador for Volvo. I cannot understand why the likes of these massive car companies think that just because these huns/WANS are driving these cars that we would all rush into the showroom and BUY one with our hard earned money. I will be rushing in the opposite direction for sure.

Last edited:

Princesssun

Chatty Member
They do it because you and me are watching. We might not buy what shes advertising but alot of other people do. Its very simple. It works! And coming on here and giving out isnt going to change it.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Whoever called it earlier about 5k with Chris was bang on. Couldn't bring myself to watch
That was me. As soon as she mentioned 5k I just knew & a while after he was in the phoenix park on his stories. She’ll be latching on to anyone with a following now to stay relatable

Ellegee

VIP Member
She’s being replaced by Kayleigh Trappe apparently.
I wonder was Lottie just a temporary thing then until Kayleigh’s calendar is free. She has been busy on her stories with things that would have been planned long in advance so there was a small gap to bridge.

Reactions: 3

Marjorie

One of directors listed in castle manor county Roscommon. There is another director possibly Barry. It’s pretty disgusting to advertise this way and not label as such if this is your husbands company.

Attachments

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I only stumbled across it read it and thought there’s no way someone as dim as him wrote that. Copied it into ChatGPT asked if it was written by it and what the search term was.

I would put a large amount of money it also helped him write his book! Caught rapid!!!
Excellent detective work there!