Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I have a stash to report later, from various huns who continue to ignore the ASAI guidelines. I will be adding that one.

Reactions: 10

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Might very well be human, but I also asked ChatGPT to answer the question first, and the response it gave was nearly identical to what he had written, words were changed as was terminology but identical!

There are words in there that I’m 100% sure he either doesn’t understand what they actually mean or cant even spell them.

I’ve heard him talk during conversations and 90% of people speak in conversations the same way they write and he doesn’t speak like the way he wrote.

Sure he uses other peoples stories on his podcast so I’ve no doubt he uses AI to write for him or at least do all the work and then he adjusts it. Plus he works with google Gemini which is AI.

I’ve done it before, I’ll ask a question and then tweak the answer to make it sound more like me and how I would speak. But I don’t pretend to be an author or advice columnists
He’ll say now that Chat GPT plagiarised him 🙄🙄

• Haha

JanineButcher

Dz is struggling with the auld podcast technology now she going it alone in the shed.
---
Aoibhin…all your posts promoting your business must be marked AD. Not just every 2nd post. The guidelines are crystal clear. Try reading them 👍
It’s non stop promoting it daily , people need to unfollow this bullshit

• Heart
Why is she so unnatural in those Millie’s ads and reels and in everything else at the moment. She was always painful, but the mannerisms she constantly uses now are cringe.

Reactions: 9

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Is there some loophole that she could buy the house from the company money? Id say Eug knows every loophole there is.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Haven't looked at that yet but I think she has gone way over the top since losing her actual job.
Trying to show everything is so wonderful and fun.
She’s trying to be pre radio Doireann while the rest of us have grown up a lot & no longer find it entertaining. It won’t work for her now.

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Unbelievable advice, 'invest' in comfortable clothes during maternity leave. Well fuck it, I was wondering why I was uncomfortable in my occasion wear & fascinator trying to clip the car seat onto the buggy - thanks Clem!!
I hate it when my ballgown gets baby vomit stains on it. Why didn't I think of it before... now I just have to figure out what bikini I'm going to wear to a funeral tomorrow, did she have any advice on that I wonder?

• Haha

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
To be fair, it's not all Dubs on 2fm -

Donncha O' C is from Cork, Roz Purcell is from Tipp, Laura Fox is from Galway, Emma Power is from Waterford...
I never said it was all Dubs, I said everyone sounds the same with the fake D4 accent, which they do! You could switch 2fm on at any given time throughout the day and I bet you won’t be able to identify who’s who. They’re all clones. Horrible station. I loved hearing the (albeit a bit pronounced for the radio) big Tipp accent on radio when the 2 Johnnies were on. Breath of fresh air imo.