Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I doubt he would mention, If he is reading here, Id say he is panicking as you cant call yourself and author or columnist and then be seen to be using AI. Its game over if he does mention it. He will loose any creditability he had. People always catch themselves out in the end.
I’m not sure he had any credibility to start with. He’s a chancer and will do anything for a cheque. Zero integrity.

Reactions: 9

sn00ps

That coffee run annoys me so much. Dunno who owns that running shop they’ve partnered with, but not impressed that they’ve gotten into bed with garrihy so won’t be going there for runners.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Ugh that food looks like muck! I can smell the broccoli from here 🤢
At least she left the lid on the dried parsley jar for once

Muses

I see Doiz has put up a photo of a going away party now and is alluding to the fact that there have been others prior to this.

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
If you saw Morky for the first time, especially online, wouldn't you think his hair, clothes, gold chain, watch etc. was for an actual skit. Dzzzzzzirinnn and Delboy
Let me know what you think. Yes Mork we know you don't have an original thought in that tiny brain.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Why is she so unnatural in those Millie’s ads and reels and in everything else at the moment. She was always painful, but the mannerisms she constantly uses now are cringe.
Her content is atrocious and she’d want to change it up a bit if she doesn’t want the bank repossessing the gaff🤣 Her engagement rate is 1.9%.

• Wow

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she churns out this shite every year. What about the Mothers and children of Gaza. They can’t celebrate these birthdays or dress their kids in beautiful matching clothes. She was giving out about others not highlighting this genecide and doing what they can but what she actually means is they are not doing it when she thinks they should. God forbid these marches would be held on one of her celebration days, café opening or yoga retreats. She wouldn’t be doing them then would she 😏