Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yer man Dan Healy is on the Claire Byrne show now. He’s very defensive and emotional. Anyway Laura fox is replacing jen he has just announced. Sorry they’re not closing the station it’s desperate

Reactions: 7
For a man that’s involved in media he’s not great at promoting the station. Wonder who the other influencer he’s interested in is? Jen as much as said they will be doing dancing with the stars

Reactions: 3
So if Laura is taking Jens slot I wonder what they're doing with Carl and Donners on the breakfast show

Reactions: 3
So if Laura is taking Jens slot I wonder what they're doing with Carl and Donners on the breakfast show
Lottie. For the love it God it has to be Lottie. I’ll have to raise it with the MEP’s that come to my door canvassing for votes if it’s not. What they are doing to her is inhumane. Put her out of her misery. No one else wants to work there anyway now by the looks of it.

Reactions: 20
Doireann wished Jen well on stories, after Jens silence when Doirean announced her departure

Reactions: 8
Doireann wished Jen well on stories, after Jens silence when Doirean announced her departure
I’d say Jen contacted her privately at the time. I imagine Jen didn’t want to draw any attention to herself and her own situation at the time by saying something publicly. Doubt it means she didn’t say anything though.

Reactions: 18
I'm just taking a flying visit over from the 2Js thread. 2FM must be like an absolute morgue at the moment, I'd say the atmosphere must be desperate.

Reactions: 9
God she's useless though. I mean reading the entertainment news and doing a live radio show is a big step up

Reactions: 8
Yer man Dan Healy is on the Claire Byrne show now. He’s very defensive and emotional. Anyway Laura fox is replacing jen he has just announced. Sorry they’re not closing the station it’s desperate
There was someone commenting on the 2FM saga on Radio1 Morning Ireland and he said something along the lines of "getting nee presenters in who don't rely on their following" which I think means get presenters in who have skill and talent.

But at the same time I imagine 2FM execs/directors must approach these influencesrs who become DJs and the influencesrs just have the brass neck to go along with it

Reactions: 11
That picture of the “bad parking” that Klaire posted, like I assume the red one is hers?

Reactions: 5
Dz posted that gushing post to Jen out of relief. I'd say she was hanging until Jen announced her departure. Obviously they'd discussed it but anything could have changed. I'd say contracts were slashed and they left in anger. Hope Dzs podcasting pays off. Wonder will they throw poor Loddie a bone.

Reactions: 5
I thought that was obvious as to why they were leaving. Think it'll backfire on them all though. Ps. That is Stefanie Preissner'page. Another absolute dose.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.