Gammon Sandwiches

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t help but find this amusing 😂..,TV hanging above the bathroom door 🙃
---
She’s having problems with Jack seems he’s able to reach the food cupboards and they don’t like it, she doesn’t cook the poor lad a decent portion for his age, keeps saying he probably won’t eat it because of his autism and linked food issues, said when she was giving birth to the baby Jack lost 2st because he couldn’t cope with her being away from home, that’s an awful lot of weight for a child to lose in such a short time.
That's an alarming amount of weight for a child to lose, he mustn't have been eating at all poor little love.

Can't wash her filthy hair but can manage a face mask! Why is her nose burgundy? :ROFLMAO: is that a bottle of shampoo / conditioner in her hand???? praise be to the filthy hair gods!!
---
The state of the window frames when she's lighting the candles 😮 zero cleaning gets done in that house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That's an alarming amount of weight for a child to lose, he mustn't have been eating at all poor little love.

Can't wash her filthy hair but can manage a face mask! Why is her nose burgundy? :ROFLMAO: is that a bottle of shampoo / conditioner in her hand???? praise be to the filthy hair gods!!
---
The state of the window frames when she's lighting the candles 😮 zero cleaning gets done in that house.
It’s like a Chinese laundry there’s clothes piled high in every room, in the recent food haul I think you see him go to the cupboard for a biscuit, she should be glad he’s making an effort to eat, can’t believe they stood by and watched him starve without seeking help 🙄 anything could’ve happened if things were as bad as she said, they both sit and stuff themselves silly but don’t go to the bother of making him a meal that he’ll eat, surprised the school didn’t call in SS when they saw how emaciated he was??

• Sad
  • Wow
It’s like a Chinese laundry there’s clothes piled high in every room, in the recent food haul I think you see him go to the cupboard for a biscuit, she should be glad he’s making an effort to eat, can’t believe they stood by and watched him starve without seeking help 🙄 anything could’ve happened if things were as bad as she said, they both sit and stuff themselves silly but don’t go to the bother of making him a meal that he’ll eat, surprised the school didn’t call in SS when they saw how emaciated he was??
Yeah that's really really bad and tbh I think social services should step up and do more because they just about cope. They're fed and watered but there's a level of neglect going on in that house, however good their intentions are. He could have become seriously ill from that.

I don't get this clothing obsessing. The majority of that could be binned. They need fumigating. If it wasn't a private house I'm sure the council could force them to clean up their mess and home, I've seen that happen in the past where kids are involved.

She sounds more selfish and immature in every vlog. If they're struggling that much they could sell up and move nearer to family for support if it's that bad. It can't still be a dream if they're so isolated and depressed

Reactions: 2
Yeah that's really really bad and tbh I think social services should step up and do more because they just about cope. They're fed and watered but there's a level of neglect going on in that house, however good their intentions are. He could have become seriously ill from that.

I don't get this clothing obsessing. The majority of that could be binned. They need fumigating. If it wasn't a private house I'm sure the council could force them to clean up their mess and home, I've seen that happen in the past where kids are involved.

She sounds more selfish and immature in every vlog. If they're struggling that much they could sell up and move nearer to family for support if it's that bad. It can't still be a dream if they're so isolated and depressed
It’s really bizarre they have so little support from outside agencies ?? She can barely string a sentence together and he’s very eccentric in his ways, you can tell she’s got limited capabilities and needs extra support herself never mind looking after four complex children 🤷🏼‍♀️ …It’s just shocking that school haven’t questioned why the boy had lost so much weight and now he seems to be regressing in his toileting etc? She always looks like she’s ready to explode in some vids, a woman on the edge!

It’s really bizarre they have so little support from outside agencies ?? She can barely string a sentence together and he’s very eccentric in his ways, you can tell she’s got limited capabilities and needs extra support herself never mind looking after four complex children 🤷🏼‍♀️ …It’s just shocking that school haven’t questioned why the boy had lost so much weight and now he seems to be regressing in his toileting etc? She always looks like she’s ready to explode in some vids, a woman on the edge!
Toilet regression can be a symptom of abuse or neglect.

I would go as far as to say the kids don't seem to warm to their father like they do their mother. They all seem to cling to her. Ellie doesn't seem to like him much. The way he's always encouraging them to cuddle each other creeps me out. He can never let them be. And his obsession with cameras, recording and screens. He's weird.

I know Jack has got significant disabilities but it deffo needs investigation. I'm Welsh and the care in the community for every service is absolutely shocking. So I can imagine how limited it is out on the sticks where they live 🫤

Christ im new to this family and I'm...in shock

Why do they keep having kids when the ones they have are too much of a handful for them?!

Why do they seem to live in the middle of nowhere and how on earth could they afford to buy outright?!

Also is the reason the kids always have their butt's hanging out something to do with SN?!

Also do the two parents have special needs aswell? They're quite hard to read

Reactions: 4

Why do they keep having kids when the ones they have are too much of a handful for them?!

Why do they seem to live in the middle of nowhere and how on earth could they afford to buy outright?!

Also is the reason the kids always have their butt's hanging out something to do with SN?!

It is uncomfortable to watch at times. He seriously gives me the creeps. Have you seen the vlogs where he films her laying on the sofa with her dress up? He's like creepy deviant. Katie has special needs, I'm not sure about Simon. You need to watch the vlog on how they met, it's like something from Take A Break 🤣

They delight in everyone being naked..they don't see anything wrong with it being posted online 🫣

Shocking all round isn’t it? They bought the house with Simon’s inheritance from his grandparents, clearly no budget left to sort it out so they live with it like a slum.

Katie had said she has special needs but not really elaborated much but I think it’s obvious both have SN, she can hardly string a sentence together half the time and doesn’t seem to grasp how filthy they all are and how they live is far from the norm or even acceptable.
As for him I’d say he’s also got some needs but he gives us perv vibes too, he once filmed her sprawled on the sofa with her skirt round her waist flashing everything through her tights (butlins vlog).

They desperately need an intervention before someone is hurt or worse.

• Heart
It is uncomfortable to watch at times. He seriously gives me the creeps. Have you seen the vlogs where he films her laying on the sofa with her dress up? He's like creepy deviant. Katie has special needs, I'm not sure about Simon. You need to watch the vlog on how they met, it's like something from Take A Break 🤣

They delight in everyone being naked..they don't see anything wrong with it being posted online 🫣

Jesus christ I've just seen the Butlins blog mentioned above...why does she just lie down in a room full of family, being filmed, with her skirt round hr waist ??!?! And HOW does someone's stomach come out the leg of their shorts like literally logistically how is that possible ??

Please let me know which video they explain how they met if you can remember !
Do thy actually have anything to do with MLJ or is it just something that came up on her thread?

Jesus christ I've just seen the Butlins blog mentioned above...why does she just lie down in a room full of family, being filmed, with her skirt round hr waist ??!?! And HOW does someone's stomach come out the leg of their shorts like literally logistically how is that possible ??

Please let me know which video they explain how they met if you can remember !
Do thy actually have anything to do with MLJ or is it just something that came up on her thread?
I think it's in the Q&A vlog get to know us Feb 2024

Katie used to buy a ridiculous amount of MLJ products all the time, she must have been keeping her afloat at one point 😳 so that's why we started commenting on the thread, and where the mutual interest came from, as a lot of us watched them on YouTube and needed an outlet to discuss what we were seeing 🤣🫣

I honestly can't believe what they film and upload to the Internet. I don't think Katie cares, I've noticed people have gently tried to tell her to get her act together and clean the house up and she just says she cleans every day 😳

I must say though (I do realise how bad this makes me sound) I love stumblin upon these strange tiny channels and better yet, stumbling up on other people who follow them aswell 🙈

• Haha
This shows how his mind works 🙃🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Cooking the towels..I've seen it all now

I love how he said the previous tenants burnt the carpet "probably doing the same thing " ...no i very much doubt they were trying to IRON their clothes dry 😭

• Haha