Gammon Sandwiches

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She replies to comments then deletes them, I saw one the other day basically saying they spend a lot of money on junk food and that cooking from scratch sometimes would be cheaper and healthier, Katie replied her usual nonsense about how they don't eat like that all the time and she was just busy (err ok) then when I looked a little later to see if any more comments it had all been deleted. Im not surprised people mention her hair it's vile, so greasy and messy it knocks me sick. Those poor kids.
So she's another one who is deluded and refuses to listen to good advice. She's constantly shovelling grub in her hole, sat on her fat arse. No wonder she struggles to look after those kids. She's exhausted down to her diet and lack of exercise.

I forgot to mention how ungrateful and pissed off Slyman looked opening his 40th birthday gifts 😂😂😂 he always gets her lots of things, she just can't be arsed can she. She'll happily spend money on tat for herself from shein, but buys the family utter crap for Xmas and bdays

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she's another one who is deluded and refuses to listen to good advice. She's constantly shovelling grub in her hole, sat on her fat arse. No wonder she struggles to look after those kids. She's exhausted down to her diet and lack of exercise.

I forgot to mention how ungrateful and pissed off Slyman looked opening his 40th birthday gifts 😂😂😂 he always gets her lots of things, she just can't be arsed can she. She'll happily spend money on tat for herself from shein, but buys the family utter crap for Xmas and bdays
I thought she bought him a load of crap too :ROFLMAO: he didn't look thrilled!

She's so lazy it's very easy to see she doesn't do much at all. The house is in a complete state, untidy, cluttered, filthy and stuff piled everywhere. The kids look filthy and always in need of a bath and hair wash, the state of the worktops and cooker top when she shows meals is beyond disgusting and then she slobs around like the love child of the honey monster and stig of the dump usually stuffing her face or sprawled on the sofa/bed/garden furniture. How they think people won't have strong opinions on that i'll never know. And where are social services because those poor kids are being let down badly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Yeah he couldn’t have looked more underwhelmed if he tried 😂 for the amount of benefits they’re on she doesn’t spend it on the kids, hundreds on wax melts and barely anything spent on Christmas and birthdays for the children they’re supposed to be spent on, even too lazy to cook food for the SN children that have aversions to most of the meals she’d rather let them starve as serve an alternative 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 1
What does he do? I know it is something about IT but she mentioned he was self-employed and working in the barn. Has he had the results of all the tests? I thought there was mention of pre-diabetes although they are doing little to help it by the amount of junk food and chocolate they buy,

Reactions: 3
What does he do? I know it is something about IT but she mentioned he was self-employed and working in the barn. Has he had the results of all the tests? I thought there was mention of pre-diabetes although they are doing little to help it by the amount of junk food and chocolate they buy,
Im not sure he does much, they mentioned they bought the house outright with his inheritance so have no mortgage and with the disability benefits they'll get he wouldn't maybe need much of an income, im guessing the car will be a Motability scheme one too so most or all of the cost covered through that. Im not saying they shouldn't get those benefits because clearly most of them are more than entitled to them but they need to put them to better use than constant junk food, meals out and treats for Katie.

He seems to have plenty time free and is often out and about with the kids or looking after them as she has a "chill day" so im presuming his "job" is just some pocket money kind of hobby selling maybe. On the one hand I thought he was maybe quite handy with electrics as she mentioned he sorted thongs out in the house himself......then I saw the TV wired above the door in the BATHROOM and changed my mind :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She keeps saying he's in college so he's probably one of those eternal "professional students" 😂 he'll get it all for free too if he doesn't work and is on benefits

Im not sure he does much, they mentioned they bought the house outright with his inheritance so have no mortgage and with the disability benefits they'll get he wouldn't maybe need much of an income, im guessing the car will be a Motability scheme one too so most or all of the cost covered through that. Im not saying they shouldn't get those benefits because clearly most of them are more than entitled to them but they need to put them to better use than constant junk food, meals out and treats for Katie.

He seems to have plenty time free and is often out and about with the kids or looking after them as she has a "chill day" so im presuming his "job" is just some pocket money kind of hobby selling maybe. On the one hand I thought he was maybe quite handy with electrics as she mentioned he sorted thongs out in the house himself......then I saw the TV wired above the door in the BATHROOM and changed my mind :ROFLMAO:
I’m hoping that’s a typo and you meant “ things “ 😬😂…Think he’s just a computer geek that fixes and refurbishes tech from jumble sales and eBay etc.
---
She keeps saying he's in college so he's probably one of those eternal "professional students" 😂 he'll get it all for free too if he doesn't work and is on benefits
He’s doing a Welsh language college course.

• Haha
I’m hoping that’s a typo and you meant “ things “ 😬😂…Think he’s just a computer geek that fixes and refurbishes tech from jumble sales and eBay etc.
---

He’s doing a Welsh language college course.
Ah right the way she was going on about that mug I thought it was full time, not an hr a week. She probably wouldn't let him anyway he has to look after the kids

Ah right the way she was going on about that mug I thought it was full time, not an hr a week. She probably wouldn't let him anyway he has to look after the kids
No it’s only an hour or so through the week.

Actual despair this morning watching the latest day in the life vlog, around the 5.50 mark she's in some skimpy knickers/shorts with her gunt hanging out of the leg of them.......how do they not see it when editing? or is it Slimon leaving it in on purpose for kicks??

• Sick
Actual despair this morning watching the latest day in the life vlog, around the 5.50 mark she's in some skimpy knickers/shorts with her gunt hanging out of the leg of them.......how do they not see it when editing? or is it Slimon leaving it in on purpose for kicks??
They're pervy as hell they're always going on about being naked it's weird around the kids! She loves to flaunt her body too 🤣🤢

We can't forget the Butlins vlog where she's laying on the sofa in her tights with her dress pulled up 🤢🤢🤢 she must be touting for OF customers. Ones who have a dirt fetish 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
They're pervy as hell they're always going on about being naked it's weird around the kids! She loves to flaunt her body too 🤣🤢

We can't forget the Butlins vlog where she's laying on the sofa in her tights with her dress pulled up 🤢🤢🤢 she must be touting for OF customers. Ones who have a dirt fetish 🤣
That vlog is a classic, Simon drying the towels in the oven 🤣

• Haha
I’m sure it’s for kicks 🤢 he’s always hanging round her! The smell alone must be awful they both must have strong stomachs…That washing has been lying months, she’s the epitome of laziness she must just chill and stuff her face with chocolate, I pity those poor kids having to live in squalor like that, what’s with the four yr old talking about private parts??

• Sick
I’m sure it’s for kicks 🤢 he’s always hanging round her! The smell alone must be awful they both must have strong stomachs…That washing has been lying months, she’s the epitome of laziness she must just chill and stuff her face with chocolate, I pity those poor kids having to live in squalor like that, what’s with the four yr old talking about private parts??
At the end of the vlog she's slobbed out on her back on the sofa, Simon is cooking the meal and she's "chilling" can't believe how lazy she is and how knackered she gets from picking up a few toys, then again tucking that gunt back in every few minutes will have been quite a task!

• Haha
At the end of the vlog she's slobbed out on her back on the sofa, Simon is cooking the meal and she's "chilling" can't believe how lazy she is and how knackered she gets from picking up a few toys, then again tucking that gunt back in every few minutes will have been quite a task!
Jeez if that’s cleaning I wouldn’t like to see her definition of doing FA …Oh wait! 😂 the place is rank , her hair hasn’t seen a wash in weeks, I’m sure her friend suggesting cold water swimming was only to get her to wash herself 😬

• Haha
Looking at the state of their house now makes me think that they hired a cleaner to come in and clean the lodge on their last holiday.

• Haha
She is ridiculously lazy. He's not much better but apart from cooking a few bits she does nothing in that house. She sits on her fat arse and let's five bellies waddle around after the kids and drive her around. You'd think she'd be like a bean pole living in the middle of nowhere with high needs kids to look after. I know depression makes you feel sluggish and can make you eat, but her lifestyle is neglectful it needs sorting

She is ridiculously lazy. He's not much better but apart from cooking a few bits she does nothing in that house. She sits on her fat arse and let's five bellies waddle around after the kids and drive her around. You'd think she'd be like a bean pole living in the middle of nowhere with high needs kids to look after. I know depression makes you feel sluggish and can make you eat, but her lifestyle is neglectful it needs sorting
That chocolate delivery too 😮 moans about cost of groceries then spends all that on utter junk. No wonder they're both huge.