Gammon Sandwiches

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That chocolate delivery too 😮 moans about cost of groceries then spends all that on utter junk. No wonder they're both huge.
She'd be better off buying a box of soap and shampoo rather than chocolate, you can smell her through the screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's washed her hair for the Christening! Just goes to show how greasy and disgusting it is normally

I'm still not over the gunt flashing video 🤢🤣 every 5 steps she took she had to sit down

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The latest vid is supposed to show how she’s a martyr mum regardless of her cold 😂 she just did her usual chilling on the sofa, you could tell her mum cleaned the place ,the playroom TV is the cleanest I’ve ever saw it, you could actually make out what program they were watching lol, her hair had what looks like lice running through it and the poor baby looked as filthy as ever.

Attachments

• Sick
The latest vid is supposed to show how she’s a martyr mum regardless of her cold 😂 she just did her usual chilling on the sofa, you could tell her mum cleaned the place ,the playroom TV is the cleanest I’ve ever saw it, you could actually make out what program they were watching lol, her hair had what looks like lice running through it and the poor baby looked as filthy as ever.
Urgh that's vile, she is a mucky cow for sure. That poor baby looks pitiful. I bet they're all riddled with lice, scabies and lord knows what else.

• Sick
Urgh that's vile, she is a mucky cow for sure. That poor baby looks pitiful. I bet they're all riddled with lice, scabies and lord knows what else.
She literally looks like something from the 19th century 😳

Did they vlog the Christening? She always has a dig at the person who commented about her dirty hair 😂😂😂

• Haha

Did they vlog the Christening? She always has a dig at the person who commented about her dirty hair 😂😂😂
How dare she clap back at the person who quite rightly pointed out how filthy her hair is when she sits there looking like medusa her hair is so manky.

• Haha

No they only put up pics , think she said she didn’t want to vlog because her mum and other family were there.

What’s with Simon getting upset if she cuts her hair ? Maybe there’s more than lice and grease in there 🤢

• Sick
The state of that floor in the latest vlog 😳😳😳😳🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Filthy pigs! No excuse not to clean that up, you'd need to wipe your feet as you leave that house. Imagine how much they've de valued it since buying it.
---
@ChubClubThug The laundry pile 😮 How do they sleep in there with it like that? probably shag all over it and wipe his drippy cock on it all

kum.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
She must do absolutely nothing in that house it’s a state from top to bottom 🤢( living room)
IMG_6920.jpeg

---
Filthy pigs! No excuse not to clean that up, you'd need to wipe your feet as you leave that house. Imagine how much they've de valued it since buying it.
---
@ChubClubThug The laundry pile 😮 How do they sleep in there with it like that? probably shag all over it and wipe his drippy cock on it all

View attachment 2986296
It’s been like that for months.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
The baby looks to be very delayed she was just laying on her back on the floor no attempt to move at all, how will she cope with three SN children and one who seems to have behavioural issues.
---
There’s no excuse why they can’t clean the kids are out all day at school.

The baby looks to be very delayed she was just laying on her back on the floor no attempt to move at all, how will she cope with three SN children and one who seems to have behavioural issues.
---
There’s no excuse why they can’t clean the kids are out all day at school.
I don't think they put her down much she's shoved in the walker, in the cot or being held by one of them. How old is she now? She must be coming up one?

I don't think they put her down much she's shoved in the walker, in the cot or being held by one of them. How old is she now? She must be coming up one?
She’s one at the beginning of August, she can’t sit or roll unaided.

• Wow
Can’t help but find this amusing 😂..,TV hanging above the bathroom door 🙃
---
She’s having problems with Jack seems he’s able to reach the food cupboards and they don’t like it, she doesn’t cook the poor lad a decent portion for his age, keeps saying he probably won’t eat it because of his autism and linked food issues, said when she was giving birth to the baby Jack lost 2st because he couldn’t cope with her being away from home, that’s an awful lot of weight for a child to lose in such a short time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow