Gammon Sandwiches

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what they say it seems they don’t have many home visits they usually asses the kids at their SN school or they take them to outpatient appointments, maybe because they’re so rural?
Bloody hell they need a home visit urgently. The kids have high needs and I cringe when Ellie is banging that window. It scares me to death she'll fall off the window sil 😳

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell they need a home visit urgently. The kids have high needs and I cringe when Ellie is banging that window. It scares me to death she'll fall off the window sil 😳
They have everything in her bedroom nailed down but she swings from the curtain poles.

• Sad
She said on one of the vlogs that the social workers watched the vlogs 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She said on one of the vlogs that the social workers watched the vlogs 🤢
Wonder did someone report them? Remember she touched on things going on in the background that were getting her down, how would the SW know about the YT channel?

Reactions: 2
Wonder did someone report them? Remember she touched on things going on in the background that were getting her down, how would the SW know about the YT channel?
They likely have a social worker because of the kids' additional needs. Jack's school is closing, it's a small school where he is happy and she said they haven't told him and it will cause him a lot of distress and they will have to cope with it. I am sure there is a lot more going on.

• Sad
They likely have a social worker because of the kids' additional needs. Jack's school is closing, it's a small school where he is happy and she said they haven't told him and it will cause him a lot of distress and they will have to cope with it. I am sure there is a lot more going on.
I thought it was Cai’s school? Jack and Ellie attend the same SN school. Yes I know SN kids are assigned a SW it’s just I don’t think they give her kids home visits very often, Si said they basically have no help ,even with Jacks speech therapy they haven’t heard anything back about appointments he’s been pretty much left to fend for himself, think that’s why they ask advice from viewers in the same situation?

• Wow
I thought it was Cai’s school? Jack and Ellie attend the same SN school. Yes I know SN kids are assigned a SW it’s just I don’t think they give her kids home visits very often, Si said they basically have no help ,even with Jacks speech therapy they haven’t heard anything back about appointments he’s been pretty much left to fend for himself, think that’s why they ask advice from viewers in the sa. me situation?
Sorry mixed the boys up, yeah it's Cai's school, it's looking more and more like he is the only one without additional needs, I really hope he doesn't get pulled down with all the chaos in that home.

In the latest vlog there's 3 blurred privacy squares on the screen. So whatever they filmed last, they haven't removed them before filming this. Weird I've never known them to blur anything out, even when they should

• Wow
In the latest vlog there's 3 blurred privacy squares on the screen. So whatever they filmed last, they haven't removed them before filming this. Weird I've never known them to blur anything out, even when they should
I thought it might have been a failed attempt at hiding the name on the alcohol, could be against YT family guidelines. For Si to be in IT I find their vlogging and editing very poor.

Sorry mixed the boys up, yeah it's Cai's school, it's looking more and more like he is the only one without additional needs, I really hope he doesn't get pulled down with all the chaos in that home.
Tbf I think he’s very challenging behaviour, more so than the additional needs kids.

He could barely tether that paddle board to his ankle because of the belly, any wonder they’re always exhausted they must have sleep apnea carrying so much weight around,

• Haha
He could barely tether that paddle board to his ankle because of the belly, any wonder they’re always exhausted they must have sleep apnea carrying so much weight around,
I was wheezing through that vlog I've never seen anything like it 🤣 fair play to him actually having a go, but I don't think he realised how physical it was 🤣

• Haha
I was wheezing through that vlog I've never seen anything like it 🤣 fair play to him actually having a go, but I don't think he realised how physical it was 🤣
The look on his face when he paddled out and realized he had to try and turn it back to shore 😂

• Haha
The Upton-Millards latest meals of the week vlog 🤮 gravy looks like jelly, fries are either crozzled to a crisp or look raw and why does it always look like she dished them up using a slingshot?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said in the latest vlog someone keeps complaining about her hair, comments must be removed I couldn’t see any on earlier vids? Said she couldn’t show Ellie because her bum was on show 🙄 poor baby looked like it was lifted from a skip, Stig of the Dump is cleaner looking, standing her in the freezing sea when she’s got circulation problems might’ve gave the poor thing a heart attack when she’s already got heart problems…They haven’t a clue.

The state of that baby omg! Face covered in scabs, greasy hair, dirty clothes 😐

She seems a bit happier lately, and we've got the christening to look forward to 😂

She said in the latest vlog someone keeps complaining about her hair, comments must be removed I couldn’t see any on earlier vids? Said she couldn’t show Ellie because her bum was on show 🙄 poor baby looked like it was lifted from a skip, Stig of the Dump is cleaner looking, standing her in the freezing sea when she’s got circulation problems might’ve gave the poor thing a heart attack when she’s already got heart problems…They haven’t a clue.
She replies to comments then deletes them, I saw one the other day basically saying they spend a lot of money on junk food and that cooking from scratch sometimes would be cheaper and healthier, Katie replied her usual nonsense about how they don't eat like that all the time and she was just busy (err ok) then when I looked a little later to see if any more comments it had all been deleted. Im not surprised people mention her hair it's vile, so greasy and messy it knocks me sick. Those poor kids.

• Sick