Gammon Sandwiches

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Katie has gout, probably because she sits on her arse all day everyday and scoffs a diet pf crap around the clock. How is this not a wake up call?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She couldn’t stand until he made dinner and got the kids to bed 😂 she was then able to walk upstairs to film, they had the baby sat outside in the sun for hrs without even a hat on her, you can see she’s really behind in her development she didn’t move in the walker at all, that’s going to be more pressure on them.

• Sad
  • Wow
I don’t get why they bother filming and invading their children’s privacy. They get just over 500 views per video. That’s not enough to be monetised. I’ve seen it all now special needs people exploiting special needs vulnerable infants. They are clearly caught up in the idea that they could be famous on you tube. They are too stupid to realise what they are doing. Someone should step in.

Reactions: 3
Or cleaned his tit hole of a house 😂
Notice she said she did her mums dishes but wouldn’t do her own.
---
I don’t get why they bother filming and invading their children’s privacy. They get just over 500 views per video. That’s not enough to be monetised. I’ve seen it all now special needs people exploiting special needs vulnerable infants. They are clearly caught up in the idea that they could be famous on you tube. They are too stupid to realise what they are doing. Someone should step in.
Katie is definitely caught up in the whole influencer cult.

The fact that they think what they vlog is ok and not concerning shows their low levels of intelligence and basic grasp on common sense. Sadly the kids are always at risk, like when they squashed four flimsy car seats on the back seat of their car to take them all the way to Scotland, they were barely even strapped in let alone safe and the baby was only about seven months old yet looked like she was on not much more than a forward facing booster seat! Where are social workers? Surely school has concerns that are being flagged? How nothing terrible has happened already is a miracle.

Reactions: 3