Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when did Kieran galway player gf Liz become a wannabe instahun?? Does she work??
She works in Boston scientific or at least she used to. She's an absolute dose. She bought an old house to restore but didn't get planning or gave up on it not really sure, she originally set up a page on the house then switched to trying to be a hun

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
There's so many of them now I'm surprised her home account didn't take off , there's a few of these doses from Galway think they are the tit. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's so many of them now I'm surprised her home account didn't take off , there's a few of these doses from Galway think they are the tit. 🤣🤣🤣
Wayyyy tooo many, its awful embarrassing 😳 I was in Galway during the summer and there was a hun taking up the whole of a street filming herself, like she would set up the camera then jump in front of it then stop the camera etc 😳 Holy God i was mortified looking at her 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For a small place, Galway sure does have a lot of huns! Don’t mind following someone with a unique offering, but they all blend into one for me! Don’t follow any basic witches now just dip in when I see something juicy on tattle! One thing I have noticed is that they have no loyalty to anywhere eg. One stage they would be raving about some skin clinic and how it has transformed them and a few weeks later promoting a totally different skin place sprouting the same rubbish. I feel sorry for the business that invest in these influencers as I doubt they see the return!

Reactions: 12
For a small place, Galway sure does have a lot of huns! Don’t mind following someone with a unique offering, but they all blend into one for me! Don’t follow any basic witches now just dip in when I see something juicy on tattle! One thing I have noticed is that they have no loyalty to anywhere eg. One stage they would be raving about some skin clinic and how it has transformed them and a few weeks later promoting a totally different skin place sprouting the same rubbish. I feel sorry for the business that invest in these influencers as I doubt they see the return!
I stay clear of these businesses. Not giving them my hard earned money so they can fire out freebies to so called influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mutton dressed as lamb, the hack of her, absolutely zero class or elegance or sophistication - and she lets on she's oozing it 🤡
Listen to her podcast with Alan Clarke. 2 jumped up doses. I was intrigued to see is she as big a dose she comes across as …. And definitive yes. Raking it in though at the expense of the huns.

Reactions: 5
Anyone see Edita (was a) stylist house? What does the handbag do, must be minted 🤑

Reactions: 1
What I always found strange is I’ve many friends who have lived in Galway all their lives and don’t really know any those people at all or follow them.. people from my home town would know of them more in that they’re all from round Mayo and that.. I don’t think many people from Galway have any interest in been a hun it’s all blow ins

Reactions: 15
Anyone see Edita (was a) stylist house? What does the handbag do, must be minted 🤑
Owns an electrician business now , don't know where the money came from initially...... She's a pure dose , and not the prim and proper she makes herself out to be !!!!!

I'm intrigued by a few of them...
They seem to be raking it in

That Pam Richardson wan...never seems to be home
Mandy Maher, ws she actually a model?

That Aisling from West of Ireland self build.pure fuckin notions

Reactions: 9
I'm intrigued by a few of them...
They seem to be raking it in

That Pam Richardson wan...never seems to be home
Mandy Maher, ws she actually a model?

That Aisling from West of Ireland self build.pure fuckin notions
Imagine all our parents generation managed to build houses without turning into ‘self build dickheads on Instagram’ …. The head on that Aisling one but of course suitably Insta hun slim. They d sicken you the lot of them, begging away daily online.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pam actually has a real job, she works for dell. Her bosses clearly don't follow her and see all the arsing around she does.

Mandy surely couldn't have been a model.. the accent rivals maura Higgins and she looks like she's chain smoked since she was 16

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pam has a real job???? Seriously? How? When?
---
I usedta laugh w
Imagine all our parents generation managed to build houses without turning into ‘self build dickheads on Instagram’ …. The head on that Aisling one but of course suitably Insta hun slim. They d sicken you the lot of them, begging away daily online.
I usedta laugh when she was "begging " for a new car....shes given up on that the last while...
Begging now for under stairs storage

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I heard her referred to as “west of Ireland self obsessed” on another thread😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I heard her referred to as “west of Ireland self obsessed” on another thread😂
That was here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the dresses with the plunge neck lines 🤢🤢 What grinds my gears the most about this one was her opening her DMs to anyone struggling with infertility and the big announcement and apologizing to women who would find it hard reading it , if u really felt bad you wouldn't mention the women who would find it hard reading it !!!! Advocate for yourself 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Hope it keeps fine for her now back to work and two kids 🥴🥴