Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me your company and I'll tell you who you are ......she's stuck with them at every event I've never followed the woman and don't know anything about her only if shes friends with the Mayo Loser and McBeggin then she can't be up to much
Mayo loser? I have a few choice words about Galway for you sweetheart.

That O’Malley is a Mayo loser, no disputing that no matter where you’re from. A loser who’s a chancer and getting by as a spoofer which I guess has to be commended also though in a way.

Reactions: 10
That O’Malley is a Mayo loser, no disputing that no matter where you’re from. A loser who’s a chancer and getting by as a spoofer which I guess has to be commended also though in a way.
Agree, he’s an absolute dosebag and I’m frm Mayo and he is a Mayo loser!
Now that he’s judged ladies day he prob thinks the next Simon Cowell, yawn!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree, he’s an absolute dosebag and I’m frm Mayo and he is a Mayo loser!
Now that he’s judged ladies day he prob thinks the next Simon Cowell, yawn!
The smug head! He should be shot with balls of his own stale 💩 #asshole

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah Mayo Loser , he's not from Galway he's from Mayo and he's definitely not a player who in their right mind would go around him !
Very patriotic; say what you want about Galway I won't be offended "SWEETHEART "😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t doubt Nancy is grand but is that her real voice? It goes through me
It’s not. I don’t know her well and only met her a couple times I’d say 10 years ago but it’s definitely put on since her business picked up so well. She seems nice though.