Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically Kieran (bald male judge of the best dress ladies day ) and his boss (Evanna pictured above) work for the connacht hospitality group who are one of main sponsors of the galway races. The races clearly rigged this competition so that an employee of their sponsor would win. What's worse again is Kieran ( the dose) has a working relationship already with Ireland West Airport with his brother previously working their in marketing and he himself doing extensive work while piggybacking off Alan Clarke for their atrocious trips abroad btw promoting the airport. The whole thing is a joke like they are all in with each other and the whole thing is pathetic.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He is yh
Basically Kieran (bald male judge of the best dress ladies day ) and his boss (Evanna pictured above) work for the connacht hospitality group who are one of main sponsors of the galway races. The races clearly rigged this competition so that an employee of their sponsor would win. What's worse again is Kieran ( the dose) has a working relationship already with Ireland West Airport with his brother previously working their in marketing and he himself doing extensive work while piggybacking off Alan Clarke for their atrocious trips abroad btw promoting the airport. The whole thing is a joke like they are all in with each other and the whole thing is pathetic.
[/QUOTE
How is someone who looks like a bag of shite getting away with this carry on …. Aka Kieran o malley.

fair play to the person who commented on the galway races post and called them out on it 👏 What a joke like do they think people are complete idiots 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
fair play to the person who commented on the galway races post and called them out on it 👏 What a joke like do they think people are complete idiots 🤣
Complete bleeping fix the whole lot ! Absolutely scandalous though that no one has copped! It gives me Ally McbegGinn vibes when her mother was winning all her giveaways

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh man, I don’t even know where to start. She’s the biggest wannabe social climber, from tuam but loves to talk about how her hubby is from threadneedle road. Her hubby is kind of small so she will tell you “oh I normally went for big rugby type guys but then I settled with Danny” (how awful to speak about your other half like that). Danny gets the kids up and ready and to school each morn so she can doll herself up. She bullied at least two teachers I know of, one actually made a complaint and quit her job.
If you meet Joanna she’s straight to ask where your from, where your hubby is from, what does he work as. She won’t continue to engage with you if you are no good to her social status aims. When she decided recently she wanted to become an influencer she emailed and text absolutely everyone (of status) she had ever met, even if only once in passing a message asking for likes, shares and follows etc (I’ll post the message).
I can’t talk too much about my own personal experience with her as it will out me, but she is an incredibly mean person, a bully and I’m so saddened she’s running this “mums talks” lark as I think that has potential to be a great event, a chance for mums to get out and have a nice day for themselves, I really hope none of them fall her falseness and lies. I know this girl and have been present as she slaughters people in how she speaks about them, I mean the snobbery, the callous laugh, she’s really really mean.

View attachment 1801667

View attachment 1801668

No part of her face is safe from botox

LOLLing my head off at this tea. This dose keeps popping up on my insta discover page, was wondering what the craic is with the notions of it all. She looks like she's permanently on holidays in Spain and like she must have a nanny with the amount of faffing around clothes stores and restaurants she does with three small kids at home. How does she afford the non-stop holidaying and clothes shopping when she's a part-time teacher?

anyone ever heard about that guy who owns handsome burgers in town? Apparently a proper sleeze bag and always doing the dirt on his girlfriend? rory mc cormick?

Reactions: 6
LOLLing my head off at this tea. This dose keeps popping up on my insta discover page, was wondering what the craic is with the notions of it all. She looks like she's permanently on holidays in Spain and like she must have a nanny with the amount of faffing around clothes stores and restaurants she does with three small kids at home. How does she afford the non-stop holidaying and clothes shopping when she's a part-time teacher?
Her (Joanna Cluskey’s) husband’s parents own the place in Spain. She’s a total gobshite. So desperate to become something🤣

Yeah saw a pic of her yday and thought she must be. Knew she hadnt announced it when I saw her post though. She deffo be someone to do the "Bumps first trip to Ballybrit" thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've only recently came across her. It would be nice if she was. I quite like her (so far) and I know a girl who knows Pam quite well and only has good things to say about her and how down to earth she is.
Fairly sure Pam Rich is expecting? The bag constantly over the tummy

Reactions: 2
Never heard of her myself only my friends daughter who is 40 this year was in the same class as her in school and mentioned a classmate is now married to new Mayor of Galway.( no big deal)

Reactions: 1
I've only recently came across her. It would be nice if she was. I quite like her (so far) and I know a girl who knows Pam quite well and only has good things to say about her and how down to earth she is.
Have heard this also, I just really hope she doesn’t go down the route of Kieran o Malley, ally McGinn etc. She seems to put a lot of focus on having the top designer gear which can bring its own pressures- I presume as wife of mayor of Galway she has to tame it back a bit similar to Alan Dillon’s wife she used to be the same

Reactions: 3
All he wants is to be elected next year to city council sick looking at him at every cockfight in Galway and she actually thinks she is Roseanna Davidson.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have heard this also, I just really hope she doesn’t go down the route of Kieran o Malley, ally McGinn etc. She seems to put a lot of focus on having the top designer gear which can bring its own pressures- I presume as wife of mayor of Galway she has to tame it back a bit similar to Alan Dillon’s wife she used to be the same
Tell me your company and I'll tell you who you are ......she's stuck with them at every event I've never followed the woman and don't know anything about her only if shes friends with the Mayo Loser and McBeggin then she can't be up to much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Pam is a waste of space, she's cheap as chips, another head with notions, sick of the lot of them, out ta duck ya dopey hoor 🥱

Reactions: 4
I thought Mary Lally looked gorgeous on ladies day. Gillian Duggans dress was like a tent and Pam Richardsons showed a lot of cleavage dress looked too tight on her

Reactions: 3