Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man, I don’t even know where to start. She’s the biggest wannabe social climber, from tuam but loves to talk about how her hubby is from threadneedle road. Her hubby is kind of small so she will tell you “oh I normally went for big rugby type guys but then I settled with Danny” (how awful to speak about your other half like that). Danny gets the kids up and ready and to school each morn so she can doll herself up. She bullied at least two teachers I know of, one actually made a complaint and quit her job.
If you meet Joanna she’s straight to ask where your from, where your hubby is from, what does he work as. She won’t continue to engage with you if you are no good to her social status aims. When she decided recently she wanted to become an influencer she emailed and text absolutely everyone (of status) she had ever met, even if only once in passing a message asking for likes, shares and follows etc (I’ll post the message).
I can’t talk too much about my own personal experience with her as it will out me, but she is an incredibly mean person, a bully and I’m so saddened she’s running this “mums talks” lark as I think that has potential to be a great event, a chance for mums to get out and have a nice day for themselves, I really hope none of them fall her falseness and lies. I know this girl and have been present as she slaughters people in how she speaks about them, I mean the snobbery, the callous laugh, she’s really really mean.

View attachment 1801667

View attachment 1801668

No part of her face is safe from botox
The hack of her. Another blonde Botox bunny bimbo.
Is she an ex school teacher also?

Reactions: 1
She still is teaching! But not full time anymore as she needs time for her fledging new career as an influencer!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
She still is teaching! But not full time anymore as she needs time for her fledging new career as an influencer!!
I actually have heard of this one from someone who knows her , says she's a stick up aul yoke . Sure let's all give her a like and follow and comment she'd really appreciate it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dear sweet god look at Pam richs latest post with fedora season, the bloody legs!!! I’m sorry but wtf is she at it is SICK!! How in the name of god is that so aspirational, as the mother of daughters I am revolted

Anyone follow Anna Forde from the beauty suite in tuam? She is gone frightfully thin, lovely girl but she's taking it too far with the exercise

Reactions: 2
I know she's from mayo but anyone follow mom life with 5?

Dose! The constant click links for stuff she's hidden or has no intention of buying wrecks my head. Also constantly tagging more popular accounts as if they'd even look at her!

Doubt Kellan’s wealthy - at their recent wedding, guests were welcome to buy a burger after the ceremony if they so wished!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
went down on caroline seoighe one night, she never returned the favour, thought i was going to turn her ;-)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Either way, she didn't get the rock SHE wanted, maybe it was more of a pebble 🤭 I'd say she's raging 😅 But fret not, Ally McBegginn will be flaunting her massive cubic zirconia as soon as Peter cracks open his piggy bank 🤣

• Haha
I mentioned Beka Kenny earlier in the thread. Poor girl has severe body dismorphia. She is literally wasting away.
I'd like to see her in real life the way she photoshops her face to look like a complete doll is ridiculous. She gives me the ick like someone who does wash often.
Ally must of put the pressure on Peter seeing her ex got engaged a few weeks ago

• Wow
Reactions: 4