Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I really do like Nancy 🙊 her house is unreal and she's worked hard on her business. Lovely to see her her reaping the rewards now

Reactions: 3
I have to say I really do like Nancy 🙊 her house is unreal and she's worked hard on her business. Lovely to see her her reaping the rewards now
Her house is fab and she has a great business I'll give her that.....considering she isn't even a hairdresser........have I taken away the complement again 😄🫣

Reactions: 2
Used to go to bellehair in their 1st salon, then they moved to the one they are in now, like nancy and all the girls in the salon, but it all started getting a bit too expensive so I moved salon for my extensions, and she doesn’t do nano beads , so if u have thinish hair at all, u can really see the extension bond
But good luck to her, she’s a real entrepreneur, and has done v well for herself

Have to say the toothbrushes are fantastic. They annoy me on insta with everyone under the sun promoting them but following good reviews in some online papers I bought one for my other half and it’s brilliant. I bought the dupe of it on ali express and it was rubbish. So I bought one for myself and it’s the best toothbrush I’ve ever had. Can’t say anything about the girls personally or the company but, based on the toothbrushes alone I would recommend. Actually I did hear their practice “quay dental” in Galway is one to avoid. 2 friends got braces there and said never again.
100% avoid the dentist. Went for a routine clean and check up and they told me I needed 2 root canals ASAP. Knew it wasn’t true as I take good care of my teeth, have never even had a cavity. Have been to dentists since and they have all said no way. I want to report them tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
100% avoid the dentist. Went for a routine clean and check up and they told me I needed 2 root canals ASAP. Knew it wasn’t true as I take good care of my teeth, have never even had a cavity. Have been to dentists since and they have all said no way. I want to report them tbh.
Report them…surely that’s negligence

they don't have that dentist anymore x

Used to go to bellehair in their 1st salon, then they moved to the one they are in now, like nancy and all the girls in the salon, but it all started getting a bit too expensive so I moved salon for my extensions, and she doesn’t do nano beads , so if u have thinish hair at all, u can really see the extension bond
But good luck to her, she’s a real entrepreneur, and has done v well for herself
where do you go now for nanos?

Reactions: 1
They do still have it.
Yeah I thought so , the brother and younger sister are also dentists , I know of someone who got procedure done there I know if I said exactly what happened it would be very obvious who it was but if my mouth was on fire with pain I'd rather go to the butcher

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
what’s the deal with oral spotlight care and the creavens?
One was in the hosp where my friend works as a cleaner and she told her to get out of the room. She was a pure snob. Really passive aggressive. Her husband had a restaurant in salthill but not for long. He was an ass to work for

Reactions: 5
One was in the hosp where my friend works as a cleaner and she told her to get out of the room. She was a pure snob. Really passive aggressive. Her husband had a restaurant in salthill but not for long. He was an ass to work for
Her husband is SUCH a sleeze. He is very handsome and charming but a massive sleeze. Flirts with young receptionists and baristas in salthill

Reactions: 6