Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry it was referencing what someone said about her past with drug dealer boyfriends, and also its hard to date etc when you have a child, and ur time isn't your own šŸ˜‘
That was in relation to her husbands ex girlfriend not her with drug dealers!!!!

does anyone know anything about Sandra Gillen? I'm just intrigued by her I don't really have any views on her good or bad. She's seems to really of landed on her feet with doing the make up for dancing with the stars or whatever it's called
Never heard of her before this tread must have a look šŸ‘ƒ

She seems alright not too cringe and seems down to earth

Kealen lynch is literally the scum of the earth. this whole marraige thing is sucha joke too. the shite they post on their instas would ya not be mortified. Galway is sucha small pond, none of these arsewipes have a chance ... the hack of them in pennys the last night all recording eachother, suprised they managed to pick up anything. for fear pennys would have handed out a few of them vouchers to less well off families for xmas instead of these witches.

Reactions: 11
does anyone know anything about Sandra Gillen? I'm just intrigued by her I don't really have any views on her good or bad. She's seems to really of landed on her feet with doing the make up for dancing with the stars or whatever it's called
She did my make up for my debs years ago. She ate me because my eyebrows werenā€™t waxed and said she couldnā€™t fill them in and was in such a huff. I suffered with hair loss on and off the prior year and actually lost about 3/4 of my eyebrows, they grew back thankfully. I was just so happy to have eyebrows and wanted to keep as much of them as possible on my face so never thought about getting them done! I was traumatised and felt self conscious the entire night.

I was surprised to see her involved with DWTS donā€™t know where that gig came from!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s an awful bore altogether isnā€™t she!
Itā€™s the mouth that does it for me šŸ˜‚ the shaking motions when she is modelling. She looks like a 12 year old. No shape to her. Heā€™s a right moron too. Eddie - comes from a family of dopes. Not from money at all but very pretentious. Parents have no class at all. He just goes with the flow with her I think heā€™s her photographer šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s the mouth that does it for me šŸ˜‚ the shaking motions when she is modelling. She looks like a 12 year old. No shape to her. Heā€™s a right moron too. Eddie - comes from a family of dopes. Not from money at all but very pretentious. Parents have no class at all. He just goes with the flow with her I think heā€™s her photographer šŸ˜‚
Oh go onā€¦.spill more tea ā˜• was he a footballer or something?

Reactions: 2
Former footballer and current Councillor? Not sure how he funds her lifestyle or that ring she has!

Reactions: 3
i know one of his mates very well and was told that before the wedding he didnt wanta marry her / go through with the wedding. he's also tried to break it off a few times over the years. none of his mates are gone on her. but he's never ever allowed out with them either. i'd say they'd fart dusht the two of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thereā€™s a toxic toxic woman in Galway who is desperately trying to become ā€œsomethingā€ (become a hun I guess!) ā€¦ she doesnā€™t have a following yet but sheā€™s such an awful person I feel like I need to discuss with someone else that might know her! She runs mum talks in Galway and Iā€™m afraid how damaging she could be to other mums out there ā€¦ Joanna Cluskey anyone??? If someone knows her and wants to share pls reply! Anyone that Iā€™ve ever met in Galway that knows her can see right through her and have no time for her, but Iā€™d be afraid gullible mums out there might start following her and swallow her shallowness etc!!

Reactions: 5
Thereā€™s a toxic toxic woman in Galway who is desperately trying to become ā€œsomethingā€ (become a hun I guess!) ā€¦ she doesnā€™t have a following yet but sheā€™s such an awful person I feel like I need to discuss with someone else that might know her! She runs mum talks in Galway and Iā€™m afraid how damaging she could be to other mums out there ā€¦ Joanna Cluskey anyone??? If someone knows her and wants to share pls reply! Anyone that Iā€™ve ever met in Galway that knows her can see right through her and have no time for her, but Iā€™d be afraid gullible mums out there might start following her and swallow her shallowness etc!!
Never heard of her, but has a snoop of her insta there and u can tell sheā€™s thirsty , šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 4
Never heard of her either and canā€™t find her.

Sheā€™s style by Joanna or something. Anyways thatā€™s a good thing sheā€™s not popular I guess. I kind of didnā€™t want to discuss her in case she got a following from just being mentioned on tattle! Anyways sheā€™s a nasty piece of work. Regina from mean girls vibe. I wonā€™t go into too much more yet.

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s style by Joanna or something. Anyways thatā€™s a good thing sheā€™s not popular I guess. I kind of didnā€™t want to discuss her in case she got a following from just being mentioned on tattle! Anyways sheā€™s a nasty piece of work. Regina from mean girls vibe. I wonā€™t go into too much more yet.
Found her. 3,551 followersā€¦ sheā€™d want to get the credit card out like the rest of them. Anyway, go on and spill the tea ā˜•ā€¦weā€™re all listening šŸ‘‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Found her. 3,551 followersā€¦ sheā€™d want to get the credit card out like the rest of them. Anyway, go on and spill the tea ā˜•ā€¦weā€™re all listening šŸ‘‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Oh man, I donā€™t even know where to start. Sheā€™s the biggest wannabe social climber, from tuam but loves to talk about how her hubby is from threadneedle road. Her hubby is kind of small so she will tell you ā€œoh I normally went for big rugby type guys but then I settled with Dannyā€ (how awful to speak about your other half like that). Danny gets the kids up and ready and to school each morn so she can doll herself up. She bullied at least two teachers I know of, one actually made a complaint and quit her job.
If you meet Joanna sheā€™s straight to ask where your from, where your hubby is from, what does he work as. She wonā€™t continue to engage with you if you are no good to her social status aims. When she decided recently she wanted to become an influencer she emailed and text absolutely everyone (of status) she had ever met, even if only once in passing a message asking for likes, shares and follows etc (Iā€™ll post the message).
I canā€™t talk too much about my own personal experience with her as it will out me, but she is an incredibly mean person, a bully and Iā€™m so saddened sheā€™s running this ā€œmums talksā€ lark as I think that has potential to be a great event, a chance for mums to get out and have a nice day for themselves, I really hope none of them fall her falseness and lies. I know this girl and have been present as she slaughters people in how she speaks about them, I mean the snobbery, the callous laugh, sheā€™s really really mean.

A1B384FF-4407-466A-BE6A-85BAF6B41249.jpeg

4D5E0B1A-8AC7-41E0-B4E6-F169CD165847.jpeg

No part of her face is safe from botox

• Haha
Reactions: 7