Gabriella Lindley #91 More lies, the tiniest clothing size, what's wrong now diagnosis-wise?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, and she and her brother used to banter online with each other about looking Asian/Chinese. The whole family is ignorant trash.
He looks like a young Jane and Gabbeh looks a lot like Chris. (Shocking that children look like their parents)

Reactions: 5
Good to see she’s keeping up with her thriving annd successful ✨influencer✨ career with all the daily posts and content of her adventures in the Yew Es Ay. Hopefully she’s busy editing some thrilling, cutting edge video about only eating food from a gas station or top songs from Taylor’s new album.

Reactions: 14
He looks like a young Jane and Gabbeh looks a lot like Chris. (Shocking that children look like their parents)
Yup! She looks like the parent she hated the most. What's funny is that not only does she look similar to her dad but their personalities are the same as well. It's like that basic psychology saying that what you dislike about other people is what you hate about yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am i the only one who finds it absolutely mortifying for her that she says she has fans when shes so irrelevant?!

Imagine your entire life narrative being based on this 'i have fans vs i have haters' storyline when actually you have neither anymore and also no prospects of literally anything else on the horizon.

Tragic.

Reactions: 29
Am i the only one who finds it absolutely mortifying for her that she says she has fans when shes so irrelevant?!

Imagine your entire life narrative being based on this 'i have fans vs i have haters' storyline when actually you have neither anymore and also no prospects of literally anything else on the horizon.

Tragic.
I've honestly never seen another influencer call their followers and subscribers fans. The ego you need to have for such an assumption. Phew.
She seems to be mentally stuck in the Brit Gang Mania from 10 years ago. As is her "content".

Reactions: 16
Cam is really into the idea of having fans too. She genuinely sees Gabby as someone with fans, and wants a bit of that. They are both so deluded! Imagine Zoe, Lily Pebbles, Tanya Burr, or any of the people still 'influencing' referring to their followers as fans :LOL: Imagine any of them taking weeks off at a time too, especially if they're travelling abroad. Ok, maybe not Zoe, she's work-shy too, but all the influencers at Gabby's level would never just take a whole week off or more.

Reactions: 12
Her selfies are all grim because they’re not sincere, happy moments that she wants to document; she wants to document that - she thinks - her face is perfect from this angle in this outfit and makeup. She really thinks she’s something special. 🤢

She wouldn’t have to settle for Cam if she was something special. 🤣

Reactions: 24
Cam take a picture of your girlfriend for Christ's sake her arm must be aching

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looking at her insta you have no idea what they've been up to 🤣 seeew boring yew guize
She could at least fake it like other influencers and spend an afternoon taking a bunch of photos to post over the next couple weeks

Reactions: 7
She’s put ‘huge swiftie’ in her bio, it’s actually laughable, I don’t remember her mentioning taylor swift ever and now she’s met her freak girlfriend and has adopted a new personality trait of being a swiftie to please her

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tbh I think it's weird to suddenly state you're a "huge swiftie" in your bio at a time when Swifties are being pretty heavily ridiculed. I get solidarity but there must come a point where 30 year olds like Gob and Scam must think, "Hang on, do we want to group ourselves with hysterical teenagers?"

Reactions: 19
I think they both enjoy the criticism tbh. Gabby in particular absolutely lives for ‘trolls’. Gabby wasn’t a fan of Taylor the last time that public opinion turned against her…

Reactions: 19
how is she affording all the international flights, we all know she is apying for Cammy, i am looking to fly from aus to us and its insane!! even UK to US is exy

Reactions: 1
I wonder what they'd do when Taylor marries a man and has his baby. They'd probably hate on the guy even if he's the nicest and Gabbie would go back to her baby mania. Heck, they'd probably hate on Taylor's baby too because they're vile immature freaks.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what they'd do when Taylor marries a man and has his baby. They'd probably hate on the guy even if he's the nicest and Gabbie would go back to her baby mania. Heck, they'd probably hate on Taylor's baby too because they're vile immature freaks.
I'm still not convinced Alan sees her as anything other than a paycheck. If I was at my favorite artist's concert (and I don't like anyone with the hysteria with which they claim to love this woman), I wouldn't be on Tumblr the whole night posting for the 1-2 people who occasionally like her posts on there.
I also don't think it was ever the music that got her hooked and just the Gaylor conspiracies and the songs are now just the basis of her theories and new content.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This actually gives me vibes of those weird
middle aged men who take photos with their overpriced anatomically accurate silicone sex dolls who they "live with" and take on holiday and pose to make it look like they're alive. It's the vacant stare and mouth stuck awkwardly open...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I'm still not convinced Alan sees her as anything other than a paycheck. If I was at my favorite artist's concert (and I don't like anyone with the hysteria with which they claim to love this woman), I wouldn't be on Tumblr the whole night posting for the 1-2 people who occasionally like her posts on there.
I also don't think it was ever the music that got her hooked and just the Gaylor conspiracies and the songs are now just the basis of her theories and new content.
There are times I read her posts and I’m like … do you even like Taylor?

She critiques everything and always has to show off how “smart” she thinks she is. She must be exhausting to be around

On a side note, I wonder if G0bbie and Scam will ever do a tell-all YouTube video and use our comments as a reputation-style intro hahaha

Reactions: 6
The song is ‘But Daddy I Love Him’. The lyrics to this song actually remind me of Cam and Gabby, as in Taylor telling their kind to duck off with their speculation. I hope they heard these lyrics and realised she wrote it for people like them, especially ‘judgemental creeps’ 🤣🤣
Every time I mention I don’t understand the knicker wetting over Tay Swift I get some fan telling me I don’t understand. She’s such an AmAzInG soNgwRiTer. This-? This is what they mean-?
🤣🤣🤣 Alright then.

Reactions: 11