Gabriella Lindley #91 More lies, the tiniest clothing size, what's wrong now diagnosis-wise?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so weird when people send these types of comments directly to influencers. Sidenote: they're not wrong but don't literally say it to her lol
Screenshot_20240422_202544_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought it’d be a finsta but it’s not lol, she is private though. I don’t disagree that she’s got a shark mouth but it is a bit bleeping rude to say it right to her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It just strengthens her whole ‘meany trewls’ narrative when in reality it’s just one random person - who btw is quite bold to comment on anyone’s appearance with their full face on display in their own DP.

If she had people regularly trolling her and sending her hate she’d never shut up about it. At this point everyone is either VelvetBl0cked or just stopped caring about her enough to keep up with her.

Reactions: 16
She literally screenshots and posts any negative message she gets and this is the first one in surely a year or more, so she really does not get much or any hate sent to her directly. She just doesn't like what we say here which becomes her 'nasty trolls' narrative. Away from her socials, on a whole separate forum, where messaging her is actively discouraged so she doesn't even need to read here and could just block its existence out of her life if she wanted to.

There would be more 'hate' sent to her directly back when she said or did something ridiculously stupid, like people called out her 'my biggest pet peeve is when insecure people wear shorts and bare their body' tweet and people did comment on the cat tit hoarding situation and say that she is allowed to take the bins outside, or call her out on her flaunting all the Covid rules. But then that's not really 'trolling' that's more valid criticism.

Reactions: 26
Is it weird if I say I think she takes a nice photo but her features are just so uncanny from all the injectables and surgery that she's just... Not the baddie that she thinks she is. She's mid, just like the majority of us.

Reactions: 20
Is it weird if I say I think she takes a nice photo but her features are just so uncanny from all the injectables and surgery that she's just... Not the baddie that she thinks she is. She's mid, just like the majority of us.
She edits her photos to the high heavens though. Even the ones where she's ill.

Reactions: 24
Gabby loves that mean comment, makes her feel relevant. She's harassed online just like Taylor :love: ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gabby loves that mean comment, makes her feel relevant. She's harassed online just like Taylor :love: ✨
It's also her begging for attention because she knows her "fans" will rush to her defense and go overboard with compliments.
I doubt her engagement is as high as she thinks it should be for a picture she spent hours on editing.

Reactions: 12
For once I was actually thinking that picture of her with ten thousand teeth was actually nice. I think it’s because her fake boobies are covered with the text box. It’s probably smoother and filtered to the absolute maximum anyway

Reactions: 2
It does fit that Alan's fave song on the album would be the one about people just like her. Never mind that it's a burn song, any attention is good attention eh 🤡
We need to find a way of fitting "judgemental creeps" into the next thread title!

IMG_20240423_144750.jpg

IMG_20240423_144807.jpg

IMG_20240423_144830.jpg

Reactions: 16
It does fit that Alan's fave song on the album would be the one about people just like her. Never mind that it's a burn song, any attention is good attention eh 🤡
We need to find a way of fitting "judgemental creeps" into the next thread title!

View attachment 2892916

View attachment 2892918

View attachment 2892919
*actually* when Taylor says "he" its a reference to Finnish, where he means they and is a clear sign she's atleast bisexual. I have sources which say she uses random Finnish in her songs to symbolise how she's finished with men and is gay or something. Trust me, my girlfriends cat has scandinavian origins and knows an intern in a record label so my sources are good.

• Haha
Reactions: 81
*actually* when Taylor says "he" its a reference to Finnish, where he means they and is a clear sign she's atleast bisexual. I have sources which say she uses random Finnish in her songs to symbolise how she's finished with men and is gay or something. Trust me, my girlfriends cat has scandinavian origins and knows an intern in a record label so my sources are good.
Cam could easily have written this.

Reactions: 14
When I said Gobs should get out of her comfort zone, this isn’t what I meant. She doesn’t, and never has liked films like this, or sci-fi, or chess for that matter, and that’s absolutely fine. If my bloke asked me to watch this, I’d say no thanks, because I know I would hate it. Stop trying to mould yourself to whoever you’re hanging out with, especially if it’s supposedly a long term romantic relationship. This reeks of someone who’s realised that they have nothing in common with their partner, but is desperate enough to pretend otherwise.
I had an interaction with this guy like +20 years ago (was walking near a place that made sense for him to be there and we looked at each other's eyes, like for 2 seconds) does that mean I have connections to the industry? 🤭

And does someone remember how she even had a disney movie collection and she keep showing it off? It was by the time she thought she looked like Ariana Grande and Pocahontas.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had an interaction with this guy like +20 years ago (was walking near a place that made sense for him to be there and we looked at each other's eyes, like for 2 seconds) does that mean I have connections to the industry? 🤭

And does someone remember how she even had a disney movie collection and she keep showing it off? It was by the time she thought she looked like Ariana Grande and Pocahontas.
The last bit of your post - She looks like a dark haired version of Cam imo

Reactions: 5
Didn't she once say that she looked "Japanese-y" (her words, not mine) when she did winged eyeliner, or did I not remember this right?

God, she's dumb.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 10