Gabriella Lindley #91 More lies, the tiniest clothing size, what's wrong now diagnosis-wise?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL at the selfie. I’m not going to derail this into a Swiftie thread so won’t analyse them à la ~ Cam ~, but some of the lyrics on this album are pretty dark/mentions some serious themes.

Gobs absolutely does not have the life experience to even begin to understand.
Right? I've seen so many people saying this is Taylor's 'album for adults' and Gabby has had 1 single relationship...there is no way she understands or relates to ANYTHING on this album at all

So even if she knows 100% TS is straight, she’s going to keep saying she’s gay for the rest of her life
Scam has said on tumblr before that even if Taylor came out and said she's straight, Scam still wouldn't believe her. She's fuckin tapped

Reactions: 21
Cam's attempts to make Gabby more healthy, wealthy, productive and successful are falling on deaf ears. If Cam was the one in the relationship with the blue tick and all the followers and money, she'd be able to lay down the law. Instead she has to drop hints that we can see but Gabby can't/won't and walk ten paces behind Gabby if she makes her mad.

Reactions: 13
When I said Gobs should get out of her comfort zone, this isn’t what I meant. She doesn’t, and never has liked films like this, or sci-fi, or chess for that matter, and that’s absolutely fine. If my bloke asked me to watch this, I’d say no thanks, because I know I would hate it. Stop trying to mould yourself to whoever you’re hanging out with, especially if it’s supposedly a long term romantic relationship. This reeks of someone who’s realised that they have nothing in common with their partner, but is desperate enough to pretend otherwise.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When I said Gobs should get out of her comfort zone, this isn’t what I meant. She doesn’t, and never has liked films like this, or sci-fi, or chess for that matter, and that’s absolutely fine. If my bloke asked me to watch this, I’d say no thanks, because I know I would hate it. Stop trying to mould yourself to whoever you’re hanging out with, especially if it’s supposedly a long term romantic relationship. This reeks of someone who’s realised that they have nothing in common with their partner, but is desperate enough to pretend otherwise.
You just know if Gobbeh asked Alan to watch her favorite juvenile teen dramas with her, she would close the door in her face 😁

Reactions: 12
You just know if Gobbeh asked Alan to watch her favorite juvenile teen dramas with her, she would close the door in her face 😁
Are you saying that Cam hasn't watched Gossip Girl, Friends, or Vampire Diaries several times all the way through?!? How do they expect this relationship to work then?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Scam is going to keep making up tit about TS , for as long as the brain dead morons are willing to pay for her tit podcast.
Without her conspiracies, she has no content. So even if she knows 100% TS is straight, she’s going to keep saying she’s gay for the rest of her life 😏🤡

I wish TS would just fade into obscurity, but it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen anytime soon. She will be another Cher, and they’ll be wheeling her corpse out on to the stage when she’s 140. 🙄
making it up... she has the insider scoop remember?! she totally knows people on the inside! thats why she has so few followers and never mingles with even B grade celebs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cam's attempts to make Gabby more healthy, wealthy, productive and successful are falling on deaf ears. If Cam was the one in the relationship with the blue tick and all the followers and money, she'd be able to lay down the law. Instead she has to drop hints that we can see but Gabby can't/won't and walk ten paces behind Gabby if she makes her mad.
Omg I forgot about that photo of Cam walking miles behind Gabby 😭😭 does anybody have it? Could use a laugh lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair, Gabbie hasn't watched anything intellectually stimulating so Cam maybe insisting they watch something of substance is not a huge ask.

Reactions: 7
Cam makes me feel physically sick and the way gab acts like she has to ask cam for permission to buy things etc makes my skin CRAWL but hey ho it’s what she deserves :) I just can’t believe we’ve gone from her painting her flat every 2 weeks to this- can’t make it up!

Reactions: 11
Omg I forgot about that photo of Cam walking miles behind Gabby 😭😭 does anybody have it? Could use a laugh lmao
IMG_0358.jpeg

I bleeping love this photo hahahahaha

If we could have cover pictures on our profiles this would be mine

IMG_0359.jpeg

---
IMG_0358.jpeg

I bleeping love this photo hahahahaha

If we could have cover pictures on our profiles this would be mine

IMG_0359.jpeg
Edit: ignore the pink lines, I accidentally did it while I was cropping and I cba to fix it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is exactly the kind of childish temper tantrum that made Gabby lose Zoe and the twins. She lashes out because she has arrested development. Cam only puts up with it for the money and an idiot she can control.

Reactions: 14
The song is ‘But Daddy I Love Him’. The lyrics to this song actually remind me of Cam and Gabby, as in Taylor telling their kind to duck off with their speculation. I hope they heard these lyrics and realised she wrote it for people like them, especially ‘judgemental creeps’ 🤣🤣
OMG it says 'if all you want is gray for me' : do you think it refers to Cam aka Cameron Gray 🤯? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10