Gabriella Lindley #91 More lies, the tiniest clothing size, what's wrong now diagnosis-wise?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite weird off topic argument was what temp everyone does their washing on after Gabboon showed us she does all hers on 30c

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
My favourite weird off topic argument was what temp everyone does their washing on after Gabboon showed us she does all hers on 30c
I do mine on cold wash every time and I don’t care what any of you hammers say, come for me witches!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And Cam has the cheek to bring up Gabby’s excess skin. Why would someone who’s been quite overweight try and make someone else feel bad about their weight, especially their own partner. And of course this is why Cam has all the nutrition advice, she’s lost some weight dontcha know, she’s a fitness expert now.

Reactions: 37
And Cam has the cheek to bring up Gabby’s excess skin. Why would someone who’s been quite overweight try and make someone else feel bad about their weight, especially their own partner. And of course this is why Cam has all the nutrition advice, she’s lost some weight dontcha know, she’s a fitness expert now.
I can see there being resentment on both sides. Alan obviously lost hers the healthy way by changing her diet and exercising, so seeing her partner go down 5 dress sizes in the year they've known each other through surgery and whatever else was going on while stuffing her face with processed food and unhealthy snacks must play with your mind.
On the other hand, I can see Gobnob resenting Alan for having the discipline and willpower to stick to a healthy lifestyle and achieving that weight loss without needing skin cut off and tummy tucks and breast lifts.

Reactions: 26
I can see there being resentment on both sides. Alan obviously lost hers the healthy way by changing her diet and exercising, so seeing her partner go down 5 dress sizes in the year they've known each other through surgery and whatever else was going on while stuffing her face with processed food and unhealthy snacks must play with your mind.
On the other hand, I can see Gobnob resenting Alan for having the discipline and willpower to stick to a healthy lifestyle and achieving that weight loss without needing skin cut off and tummy tucks and breast lifts.
Ive been thinking for a while that diet and exercise will become a point of contention in their relationship.

Cam has clearly lost weigh and seems to try and keep active and is at least conscious of what she is eating. I bet it was effort for her to lose it and she’s trying to maintain a healthier lifestyle.

Gabby is notoriously lazy and has no self control when it comes to food and seemingly wants to eat all the time.

Now that her stomach is seemingly fixed, I can see Cam either getting frustrated with Gabby for always wanting to eat and indulge OR it could go the other way, where Gabby feels pressure to be more active/not indulge and will end up feeling shamed for eating without any care for her health.

Reactions: 17
Honestly it's a bit late for that. I would've been on Cam's side if she would've said something about Gab's eating habits when she supposedly had an ulcer. She managed to make Gabby believe she needed more protein, there's no way she couldn't have convinced her to eat some vegetables

Reactions: 9