Gabriella Lindley #91 More lies, the tiniest clothing size, what's wrong now diagnosis-wise?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s holding those weird tiny hand toy things. And Gabby stop the god damn pouting, you look ridiculous and you’re getting whinge bag wrinkles instead of smile lines. It’s seriously unattractive and you witch, moan and whine more than all the kids I work with all together as a group. You’re absolutely pathetic. I hit the wrong letter and pathetic turned into psychotic which is also fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cam's just making stuff up at this point, I mean she has that kind of audacity and we know she's a gaslighter. Her following base is too braindead to question what she's saying.

Reactions: 11
Watching her budgeting video and I have so many things to say, but the primary thing is that there is no way on God’s green earth that she’s a size 8.
no. way.
Also she’s so pressed about how food prices have risen but at her old age still won’t learn how to mash a potato. Boreeeeeee.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2887009

True

Side note: anyone know which song this is referencing? I wanna listen hehe
The song is ‘But Daddy I Love Him’. The lyrics to this song actually remind me of Cam and Gabby, as in Taylor telling their kind to duck off with their speculation. I hope they heard these lyrics and realised she wrote it for people like them, especially ‘judgemental creeps’ 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I love that meme going round where it says Taylor Swift drops a new album. White women with no personality: (shows someone panic running). Yep, Cam and Gabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure Scam and Gobs will disagree but those lyrics are basically saying 'I am straight' to me

Reactions: 19
I’m a swiftie but it gives me great pleasure knowing that Taylor would hate Gabs and Cam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The song is ‘But Daddy I Love Him’. The lyrics to this song actually remind me of Cam and Gabby, as in Taylor telling their kind to duck off with their speculation. I hope they heard these lyrics and realised she wrote it for people like them, especially ‘judgemental creeps’ 🤣🤣
That’s the closest Cam is ever going to get to Taylor acknowledging her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When they break up, Gabbie will then drop this Swift obsession like all the other obsessions. The only constant is her obsession with her weight and her conditions. She'll go back to crying hospital selfies, rotting on a couch with all the junky food.

Reactions: 16
LOL at the selfie. I’m not going to derail this into a Swiftie thread so won’t analyse them à la ~ Cam ~, but some of the lyrics on this album are pretty dark/mentions some serious themes.

Gobs absolutely does not have the life experience to even begin to understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That fact that Gabbie has put but daddy I love him in her top 5 songs when it's literally about taylor hating people like her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Scam is going to keep making up tit about TS , for as long as the brain dead morons are willing to pay for her tit podcast.
Without her conspiracies, she has no content. So even if she knows 100% TS is straight, she’s going to keep saying she’s gay for the rest of her life 😏🤡

I wish TS would just fade into obscurity, but it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen anytime soon. She will be another Cher, and they’ll be wheeling her corpse out on to the stage when she’s 140. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21