Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Cam leading this gaylor thing, or are there other ā€˜fansā€™ saying it as well?
No, unfortunately there are a lot of them.

ETA: Theyā€™re not very well liked amongst fans and are not welcome on several of the subreddits/forums.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Gaylords are like flat earthers, the more they are shown reason the more they push back and demand they are correct. Unhinged
---
Gaylords are like flat earthers, the more they are shown reason the more they push back and demand they are correct. Unhinged
I meant gaylors but gaylords fits, I ainā€™t changing it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 40
IMG_9697.jpeg

The parasocial relationship she imagines is SO funny. As if THE Taylor Swift would approach Cam and have a deeply personal conversation about her sexuality and they would walk off into the sunset hand-in-hand as besties

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
Eminem's song Stan really comes to mind when it comes to Cam. Fans who think they are really friends with their idol, get super delusional, possessive and jealous when their idol has a life and don't know they even exist. Wouldn't put it past her if she sent Taylor a whole bunch of unhinged letters or her underwear stained with period blood.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Has anybody ever asked Cam why the hell she cares so much? Because I donā€™t usually condone taking discussions on Tattle to other placesā€”particularly to specific people that have threads on here about them or those close to themā€”but I would genuinely love to know what difference it makes to Cam whether Taylor Swift is gay or not, and I donā€™t think itā€™s unreasonable to ask, considering Cam literally makes money from her sordid speculation. And more importantly, Iā€™d love to know why on Earth a gay person thinks itā€™s okay to try to out somebody (I donā€™t just mean her speculation and theories but also her supposed connections and insider knowledge)?

And the ā€œwhat is wrong with you, diagnosis-wiseā€ absolutely reeked of projection. She must know she comes across mentally unwell.

Reactions: 41
View attachment 2768347

The parasocial relationship she imagines is SO funny. As if THE Taylor Swift would approach Cam and have a deeply personal conversation about her sexuality and they would walk off into the sunset hand-in-hand as besties
Yep, sheā€™s off her bleeping rocker! Sheā€™s beyond help. How can anyone be this delusional? šŸ™„šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
Has anybody ever asked Cam why the hell she cares so much? Because I donā€™t usually condone taking discussions on Tattle to other placesā€”particularly to specific people that have threads on here about them or those close to themā€”but I would genuinely love to know what difference it makes to Cam whether Taylor Swift is gay or not, and I donā€™t think itā€™s unreasonable to ask, considering Cam literally makes money from her sordid speculation. And more importantly, Iā€™d love to know why on Earth a gay person thinks itā€™s okay to try to out somebody (I donā€™t just mean her speculation and theories but also her supposed connections and insider knowledge)?

And the ā€œwhat is wrong with you, diagnosis-wiseā€ absolutely reeked of projection. She must know she comes across mentally unwell.
Agree! Also, maybe I'm feeling sensitive, but adding the "diagnosis wise" to "what is wrong with you" just seems absolutely vile and discriminatory to anyone with mental health issues or learning difficulties. Like she thinks she's above such things. My brother is autistic and he is one of the smartest people I know!

She really is truly disgusting, I can't stand her based on this "best side" of her she projects to the world.
Gabby can do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Cam always tries to allude to how intelligent she is but where are the receipts? A Uni degree doesnā€™t mean anything in that context, honey šŸ„°

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cam always tries to allude to how intelligent she is but where are the receipts? A Uni degree doesnā€™t mean anything in that context, honey šŸ„°
Literally.
I fully believe her ā€˜working in real estateā€™ as mentioned before the grand reveal, was just her renting out the house that she now lives in, that was undoubtedly bought by her parents or inheritance money.
She could not be further from intelligence

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait, have I got this right - Gabby found Cam online though Camā€™s pay-to-subscribe content about speculating on TS sexuality? Or could she have just found Cam through her tumblr? Or was Gabby reading TS reddits and found the one person everyone hates there and tells them to leave and thought Iā€™ll look that person up? Was Gabby paying to listen to Cam?? Is Gabby a flat earther too?? What in the worldā€¦

I think Harry Styles queer baits more than TS. He makes the ā€œis heā€ part of his brand, TS just waved flags around to be an ally. But Cam can fiercely deny Harry is gay/bi and laugh in the face of someone who suggests it because she has EVIDEnCE and COntACts. You canā€™t make this stuff up.

Reactions: 37
Wait, have I got this right - Gabby found Cam online though Camā€™s pay-to-subscribe content about speculating on TS sexuality? Or could she have just found Cam through her tumblr? Or was Gabby reading TS reddits and found the one person everyone hates there and tells them to leave and thought Iā€™ll look that person up? Was Gabby paying to listen to Cam?? Is Gabby a flat earther too?? What in the worldā€¦

I think Harry Styles queer baits more than TS. He makes the ā€œis heā€ part of his brand, TS just waved flags around to be an ally. But Cam can fiercely deny Harry is gay/bi and laugh in the face of someone who suggests it because she has EVIDEnCE and COntACts. You canā€™t make this stuff up.
IMG_20240220_105531.jpg

Gobs also posted a screenshot during lockdown that had a notification for a Patreon episode of Alan's podcast, so she's been a paying member for years when she started pursuing her on discord.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Cam sounds like such a femcel and so entitled, as if Taylor Swift is ever going to talk to her directly for one thing but she doesn't have to explain her sexuality to anyone! Also 'making fun of her for acting gay' sounds pretty homophobic to me?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
To me, it just shows that Gobnob isn't the only one lacking experience in actual female friendships because everything they claim to be "acting gay" is just two women being friends and being comfortable around each other.
Just like there are millions of straight women waving lgbtqi+ flags in support, the concept of allyship seems to be completely foreign to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I swear - Cam is actually repulsive! Maybe Taylor has never come out and said ā€˜I am straightā€™ but she said multiple times how much she hates when people speculate on her relationships and sexuality. Nobody would have an issue if Taylor was gay. But if she is, she clearly doesnā€™t want the world to know and running a blog to ā€˜exposeā€™ her/possibly out her is just disgusting.
IMG_4108.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.