Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on the patreon cam says she has ADHD, then points out that Gabbie has some symptoms, obviously Gobs is so happy to say she has a list of symptoms like she easily gets distracted and has low tolerance to rejection.

Sounds more like Gobs parents didn't raise a child with any sort of discipline or self reflection more than ADHD to me

Reactions: 36
on the patreon cam says she has ADHD, then points out that Gabbie has some symptoms, obviously Gobs is so happy to say she has a list of symptoms like she easily gets distracted and has low tolerance to rejection.

Sounds more like Gobs parents didn't raise a child with any sort of discipline or self reflection more than ADHD to me
I swear, does she have to self diagnose with EVERYTHING? She has every physical and mental illness under the sun at this point.

Reactions: 26
I swear, does she have to self diagnose with EVERYTHING? She has every physical and mental illness under the sun at this point.
The insanity of this woman searching tik tok for new condishuns she can self diagnose herself with when this endless list of illnesses is what she claims to already have.

IMG_20240215_224326.jpg

IMG_20240215_224307.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Zoe and Mark are posting about it being their ten year friendship anniversary (ok). So it’s been THAT long since Gabby was out of the picture? I remember she tried to get friendly with Mark on Twitter after he started being in Zoe’s videos, but am I right Gabby was toast before Zoe met up with Mark? Wow time flies. I wonder how much of that time Gabby has spent missing Zoe and wishing she never acted insane and childish in front of her crush. She has made SO much money from that short lived friendship. Imagine how much Mark has made in ten years.
I can’t sleep so what else could I do but whip up a depressing timeline for Gab to enjoy?

June 2014 - Zoe and Gab upload vlogs of their first meet-up. I can’t find Gabbie’s but I think she deleted it. Or I’m too lazy to look properly.

July 2015 - Gabbie uploads the Honesty video where she talks about her and Zoe’s friendship falling apart

Oct 2015 - Zoe uploads a vlog including her book launch, the first appearance of Mark in her vlog. She had spoken about him and his content before in her videos. Gabbie attends the book launch but only films Hobbie’s performance. She praises Zoe the morning after for her launch.

Dec 2015 - Gabbie and Zoe film their last videos together

And then they were never seen together again 🤣 I think this was around the time she fell out with the twins too for not checking in with her after her bewb job?

Reactions: 11
Someone tag me when they break up they’re insufferable just want sofas/painting/thermostat gobs back

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why does Gabbeh look like she should be creeping about in deep space terrorising Sigourney Weaver 😂
IMG_4020.jpeg

IMG_4024.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Cringing so hard at Cam acting like Gabby has "connections to the boys" aka One Direction, and would know intimate details of their lives like if Larry was real 😭 Can't believe Gabs has convinced Cam she's a million times more relevant than she actually is!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Cringing so hard at Cam acting like Gabby has "connections to the boys" aka One Direction, and would know intimate details of their lives like if Larry was real 😭 Can't believe Gabs has convinced Cam she's a million times more relevant than she actually is!!
LMFAO CONNECTIONS TO THE BOYS

She had a stronger connection to Jedward ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 68
patronising as duck but she’s built her whole career on saying the same thing about TS

Reactions: 52
what does Zayn and Niall following Gabby on twitter even have to do with the question of Harry and Louis dating? I’m pretty sure celebrities like that follow thousands of random fans, it doesn’t mean they have a personal ‘connection’ to them 🤣

I agree with the comment above also that Cam was so patronising in that response but her entire career is speculating on Taylor Swift’s sexuality. The second hand embarrassment I have right now 😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.