Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing so hard at Cam acting like Gabby has "connections to the boys" aka One Direction, and would know intimate details of their lives like if Larry was real 😭 Can't believe Gabs has convinced Cam she's a million times more relevant than she actually is!!
And it isn't even true:

IMG_20240216_231038.jpg

IMG_20240216_231127.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Since when does following someone on twitter = personal connection 💀 I almost wish I was deluded as Cam, it seems fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Cringing so hard at Cam acting like Gabby has "connections to the boys" aka One Direction, and would know intimate details of their lives like if Larry was real 😭 Can't believe Gabs has convinced Cam she's a million times more relevant than she actually is!!

She cannot be serious with this...

Reactions: 18
She cannot be serious with this...
Just exposes the quality of her "sources" that she so often brags about. If she considers an imaginary Twitter follow a close personal connection and doing an ad for a celebrity brand a close friendship, then there's no limit to her bullshit.

Reactions: 30
Just exposes the quality of her "sources" that she so often brags about. If she considers an imaginary Twitter follow a close personal connection and doing an ad for a celebrity brand a close friendship, then there's no limit to her bullshit.
Her "insider sources" are 100% account holders of Swiftie fan pages that Taylor follows (then immediately mutes) to be polite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her "insider sources" are 100% account holders of Swiftie fan pages that Taylor follows (then immediately mutes) to be polite.
*one of Taylor’s media team

Taylor herself won’t have the slightest clue I’m sure

Reactions: 6
"getting a girl pregnant isn't classic bearding behavior" from someone who claimed that Karlie Kloss's husband was her beard even after they had kids... Also I can't stand her way of answering people, she's always so bleeping rude and full of herself

Reactions: 41
This is literally humiliating. I’m cringing for the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think at this point Alien is just in too deep having made this TS gay thing her entire life.

Cam, delulu is not the solulu

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine TS getting married to a man and releasing a song about how much she loves dick. Cam would still deny TS was straight

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This reads like a teenager trying to convince their friends they’re ‘cool’ and popular lol.

You’re 30+, Alien, chill out.

Reactions: 21
They definitely both have arrested development.

In 15 years time when they hit perimenopause they’ll still be desperately trying to be populars.

Reactions: 14
IMG_5916.jpeg

"My gf knows some girls who fucked the guys" 😂😂 why's she so enraged about this as if this type of speculation isn't exactly how she makes a living

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.