Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're both such slobs. Alien was up through the night until 5 am posting on her tumblr creaming herself over a new Taylor album, hardly screams employed woman in her mid-30s, does it? Jobless behaviour
She’s already started talking about how this album could be ‘gay’, gay vibes, Taylor will come out as bi on it, etc. It’s actually pathetic.

And all whilst her girlfriend is having a supposed breakdown. She probably does know Gobbles is full of tit but imagine having a mental health crisis and your partner being more concerned about who Taylor Swift has sex with.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
lying in s hospital bed after having glorified liposuction and the only thing she can still think about is food

• Sad
Reactions: 30
She even mentions in the video that Jane says "it's hard on the people caring for the person having surgery" - Jane is LITERALLY telling you that this is hard for her!!! The travelling, 10+ days trapped in a flat in Spain with Miss Pissy Knickers and her pervy GF, pushing her around in a wheelchair, running back and forth to shops in a city in a foreign country. It's so incredibly selfish????

Reactions: 45
She’s already started talking about how this album could be ‘gay’, gay vibes, Taylor will come out as bi on it, etc. It’s actually pathetic.
I mean, she would see gay vibes in any album tbh. Taylor could be singing about dicks and she would have a theory about it being a metaphor 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Gabby should get herself a bloody mobility scooter at this point but she won’t… cos she won’t be able to see cos her green eyes are sew sew bad :( she’ll be one of those videos you see of poor elderly people accidentally taking out a supermarket shelf

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she looked so happy being pushed around in the wheelchair.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
What is Cam’s end goal? One day Taylor does an interview or publishes a memoir saying she explored same-sex flirting or sex but it wasn’t for her, and then fifty year old Cam gets on Tumblr and says I KNEW IT!!!’ I KNEW ALL ALONG! Does she know how common it for straight women to have a phase, whether it’s to be edgy or they’re genuinely curious. But also straight women can have intense close friendships with other women and it’s SO weird to be older than 10 and speculating on that meaning more.

It wasn’t long ago that pushing people you think are LGB to say they are was called outing, and it was an abhorrent practice steeped in homophobia. Why is a gay woman not only indulging in outing for fun, but also profiting from it. Of course she’s not actually outing, she just thinks she is. But even so, someone’s sexual orientation is no one else’s business. It is setting back gay rights by decades by making gay people look demented and cruel.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Does anyone know if watching it via the thumbnail on YouTube gives her a view? I just skipped through it like that with the sound off and got the gist of it.
You can watch on yewtu.be and not give any views. Also hilariously appropriate URL, haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t understand why she’s so bloody gleeful to be pushed about in a wheelchair.

I use a wheelchair for longer distances and it’s incredible, it’s changed my life for the better, but I can propel it myself so it gives me freedom and independence.

I absolutely hate being pushed in it, it genuinely annoys me having to ask my other half to give me a shove up steep hills etc (I’m still learning to do them myself and work on my strength to enable it).

I wouldn’t want to be wheeled about unless there was no other option, and I certainly wouldn’t be grinning like a Cheshire Cat about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nah, that “breakdown” thumbs up selfie is both cringe and infuriating. But mostly, all I can see looking at head massive square five head is Barry from Eastenders 😂
F2990A6E-3C75-4A09-9844-B3B3516E0E63.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Maybe she’s crying because the ASA are after her again for failing to declare it as an AD again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sew Gabz had her trillion surgery and she is not happy and thin and a model turned the best interior designer and singer and dancer with a rockin bod and bffs with the Kardashians??? How??
Seriously Gabz pick a hobby or something.

And Alien in a not sew distant future:
I'm telling you she is going to come out as gay!!!
1707160536196.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sew Gabz had her trillion surgery and she is not happy and thin and a model turned the best interior designer and singer and dancer with a rockin bod and bffs with the Kardashians??? How??
Seriously Gabz pick a hobby or something.

And Alien in a not sew distant future:
I'm telling you she is going to come out as gay!!!
View attachment 2737895
Oh, right. Totally forgot that now that she's got thin legs, the West End will finally call and beg her to play 16 year old Liesl in The Sound of Music and Julie Andrews will fly in just to see her perform.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh, right. Totally forgot that now that she's got thin legs, the West End will finally call and beg her to play 16 year old Liesl in The Sound of Music and Julie Andrews will fly in just to see her perform.
Zoe and the twins will also be BEGGING to be her friend again and Hobbie won't be able to keep his hands off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.