Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(I personally think she's autistic as I've said before).
interesting take, i would agree as well - her inability to make/keep friends, struggling with keeping tidy, her intense obsessions with things, flat/monotone speech. surprised it's not a route she's explored tbh

Reactions: 2
interesting take, i would agree as well - her inability to make/keep friends, struggling with keeping tidy, her intense obsessions with things, flat/monotone speech. surprised it's not a route she's explored tbh
Watch this space… 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well it will be once Cam’s read this. Wasn’t she already suggesting Gob has ‘symptoms’ of ADHD? It wouldn’t surprise me if she threw autism into the mix - especially with the current ‘trend’ of people self diagnosing all over the show.

Reactions: 2
I went to find her ewld TikTok dance to cheer us up and unite us in snarkitude but it's GONE 😫
I've linked it in the wiki under watercooler moments

The staying alive edit too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've linked it in the wiki under watercooler moments

The staying alive edit too
Omg I love you, THANK you!

I forgot about the Staying Alive edit. What a time to be alive on these threads. How did we ever come to squabbling about depression and *checks notes* the length of jeans and boring armchair diagnosis?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.