Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deliberately chose long trousers to be like "See? I'm so petite!"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Laughing so much at that slo-mo of her makeup. HOW does someone fancy themselves so much AND claim to be so low in self-esteem they cry every week (and take photos of this).

Also lol at Gabby's TOP TIP to elevate Paxo stuffing when it says on the box you can add a knob of butter to taste. What other top tips from packaging can she pass off as her own?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t stand the shots of her posing to herself in the camera, so embarrassing. She’s not even discussing what she’s wearing, she’s just admiring herself in the view finder…

Don’t know why she got leg 32 jeans. I’m 5”9 and I get that length and they almost reach the floor on me. Bizarre.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, I’ve always like Sophie Shohet, she’s transparent about everything, including the work she has done on her face. She’s one of those rare beauty YouTubers that seems to do the job properly. Honesty is important, viewers aren’t stupid and always see through lies and bullshit - take note Gabbie!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand the shots of her posing to herself in the camera, so embarrassing. She’s not even discussing what she’s wearing, she’s just admiring herself in the view finder…

Don’t know why she got leg 32 jeans. I’m 5”9 and I get that length and they almost reach the floor on me. Bizarre.
peoples legs are different lengths regardless of height, some people have longer legs and some have longer torsos

Reactions: 3
peoples legs are different lengths regardless of height, some people have longer legs and some have longer torsos
It doesn't take much though to realise that she doesn't have particularly long legs so that seems to be overkill

Reactions: 8
I should have clarified a little more, I’m tall because I have long legs. 32inch leg is perfect for me. Gabs doesn’t look to have super long legs

Reactions: 1
I tried to watch it. Going on and on about her depression. I’m sorry but why does she have depression? What actually causes it. She has money, a home she owns, she doesn’t have to go to work and deal with office politics, a mum who loves her and a gf who apparently is in love with her?
Google it. Depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain and doesn’t need to have a cause. You can be rich and gorgeous and still be depressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Google it. Depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain and doesn’t need to have a cause. You can be rich and gorgeous and still be depressed.
It's not a chemical imbalance, but lots of things can cause depression, some of which you can control with money and some of which you can't. I think Gabriella's is caused by her not understanding herself properly and living a life that is bad for her. (I personally think she's autistic as I've said before).

If we are diagnosing, my official diagnosis is shes bored, painfully stupid, and a nasty vapid rascal.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m 5ft 9 and 32” is perfect for me. I think I have short legs and a longer torso though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.