Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a chemical imbalance, but lots of things can cause depression, some of which you can control with money and some of which you can't. I think Gabriella's is caused by her not understanding herself properly and living a life that is bad for her. (I personally think she's autistic as I've said before).
This is what I meant originally. But it’s been taken the wrong way

This is what I meant originally. But it’s been taken the wrong way
With respect, you really didn’t make that clear at all, listing all the things she has in her life and questioning how she could have depression if she has all those things, is very different to stating that there can be many reasons and causes for it.
I think the way people took your comment was exactly as it came across 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think it's her mental illnesses that need to be questioned, it's more her tit personality.

Reactions: 25
I’m 5’2 and I wear 28 leg length.

Cam being “self employed in real estate” meant that she had a lodger in her mums house and that she looked after peoples dogs whilst they went on holiday (evidenced in gobs previous vlogs)

she also takes money off unhinged people who want to hear Taylor swift lesbian erotica or whatever crap she spouts on her podcast. No wonder she’s always barking at Gobs to stop shopping and start working. Cam needs her cash!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No wonder she’s always barking at Gobs to stop shopping and start working. Cam needs her cash!
Surely Gob must realise this… it’s yet another massive red flag.
Gobs, I realise you’ve never had a real relationship, but here’s a tip - if your partner doesn’t have a proper job yet wants YOU to work more, you RUN.

Reactions: 11
With respect, you really didn’t make that clear at all, listing all the things she has in her life and questioning how she could have depression if she has all those things, is very different to stating that there can be many reasons and causes for it.
I think the way people took your comment was exactly as it came across 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry that its been taken the wrong way.

I can’t stand the shots of her posing to herself in the camera, so embarrassing. She’s not even discussing what she’s wearing, she’s just admiring herself in the view finder…

Don’t know why she got leg 32 jeans. I’m 5”9 and I get that length and they almost reach the floor on me. Bizarre.
Not to defend her, god I hate myself, but I’m 5ft 2 and wear a 32” leg if I’m wearing a heel, I have long legs and really short torso.

You’re absolutely right about the posing, she’s just in love with herself it’s so cringe worthy!

Reactions: 2
Gabbie "I'm going to talk to my friends in America"

You mean CAMS friends. You 2 break up they won't know you from

Reactions: 25
Interesting, I thought someone on here found her on LinkedIn and Facebook, and said she had an actual legit job outside of the podcast stuff. I always wondered how they found her last name though.
Yes it was me! She’s listed on LinkedIn as Demand Chain Management Analyst for a company. It says current but she possibly hasn’t updated it because since then she’s left and I’ve seen something suggesting she works for some social media/fan page.. not Taylor swift related. Kinda like a Wikipedia style website as a revenue Analyst. This was a few years ago so maybe she’s left their also.. seems to all be pre-Covid and since she’s now “famous” on the internet with her super famous girlfriend, she may have other updated stuff privated knowing full well we will all go looking for her stuff lol. I reckon the real estate crap was just her renting out her place trying to make herself seem more of a business woman and hustler. Aka living at home while renting a place out.

Reactions: 5
She's a hustler, alright. Just not in the business-savy kind of way.

Reactions: 4
I’ll say Cam at least had the foresight to say she knows the money from Patreon and the podcast won’t last forever. That’s Gabby’s main problem, she didn’t invest or save her money wisely because she thought the gravy train from being an influencer would mean she’d be set for life no matter what

Reactions: 6
Yes it was me! She’s listed on LinkedIn as Demand Chain Management Analyst for a company. It says current but she possibly hasn’t updated it because since then she’s left and I’ve seen something suggesting she works for some social media/fan page.. not Taylor swift related. Kinda like a Wikipedia style website as a revenue Analyst. This was a few years ago so maybe she’s left their also.. seems to all be pre-Covid and since she’s now “famous” on the internet with her super famous girlfriend, she may have other updated stuff privated knowing full well we will all go looking for her stuff lol. I reckon the real estate crap was just her renting out her place trying to make herself seem more of a business woman and hustler. Aka living at home while renting a place out.
I’m not convinced that profile is her.Edit: actually I think it is her and she had two profiles for whatever reason.

I found her last year and the profile no longer exists - the one I found was definitely her as it had her photos. If I remember right she worked in HR or something, and then took a break to walk some of the Appalachian trail. There was a whole blog post about her hike on there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The one pair of jeans she kept from that ASOS haul were FARRRR too small!!! They just about did up and I know the second she sits down they'll cut her in half. The ones that were 2 sizes up looked SO much more flattering and comfortable. Who is this all benefiting lol?!

Reactions: 13
I don't think it's her mental illnesses that need to be questioned, it's more her tit personality.
Does it need to be one or the other? It really makes forum users seem unhinged when they can only handle complete and utter criticism/hatred of the person they're gossiping about.

Her bad mental health is very relevant when discussing her; it is probably a large part of why she is a YouTuber instead of getting a normal job, why she loves being ill and undergoing surgery, why she's ranted about noise, heat, people breaking rules, why her diet is dreadful, why she is a massive catfish, why she can't keep friendships, why her mum is still so involved in her life...

But she has been lucky to make a lot of money at a young age and she should've used that to create a much healthier life for herself. She chose to buy sofas and surgeries instead of soul-searching for long-term contentedness.

Reactions: 2
I do think there's a difference between questioning whether she has depression and ignorant takes like 'her life is good what has she got to be depressed about anyway', and discussing/criticising her for doing nothing to help herself with depression, despite having more resources than most and being able to afford private treatment etc. Happily, most of the time we're in the second camp.

Reactions: 10
I don't think her mental illness is why she's a Youtuber and didn't get a 'normal' job - I think she became a Youtuber out of laziness + luck and being a Youtuber has made her mental illness much worse, and now she can't get a normal job (for reasons other than her mental health too I'd imagine)

Reactions: 18
This thread used to be such good fun.

Gabbys so dull we are turning on each other, oh the humanity.

And for whom it may concern, the reason people are shutting down talk on her mental health is because diagnosing over the Internet is a pointless, dangerous, and just not very fun. We like fun here. We are rascals.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.