Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never watched hobbie or kept up with gabby when they were friends so I don’t know anything about him but surely that’s not his actual name? 😂

Reactions: 2

Found this and I’m watching it now, so obviously referring to hobbie

I said earlier she should talk about this stuff, turns out she did kind of and I forgot oops... been so long since she made an effort with her content

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Really dont understand why she says "B COZ" like that then pauses after every time???

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Found this and I’m watching it now, so obviously referring to hobbie

I said earlier she should talk about this stuff, turns out she did kind of and I forgot oops... been so long since she made an effort with her content
She comes across so well in this

Reactions: 4
She comes across so well in this
I dunno it sounds like sexuality and ethics by numbers. Not trying to be disparaging for the sake of it, but it’s just... hollow. Kind of like singing a song without feeling it.

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who thinks this bathroom sign is ridiculous?
Also are those marble doorknobs..... girl has more money than taste
That's absolutely stupid. I'm guessing there's no toilet sign on the door because she doesn't use the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
First time poster here...

What I find truly sad about all this is that she does not appear to have a personality or identity that is her own. She seems to change depending on who she is "friends" with. She was forever buying pink fluffly items and now she's gone for more earthy tones which seems to correspond with the likes of Zoe and Lucy. She lies about herself constantly and surgicaly enhanced her body (seemingly addressing only physical ailments instead of mental). Her dream career would literally have her playing the role of someone else!

It's uncomfortable to watch a grown woman wrestle with this and unless she gets real professional help it likely won't improve anytime soon. Untill then, she will remain lost and copying others. Sad and alone with no real life experience, seeking validation from strangers. Such a waste tbh

Reactions: 17
Am I the only one who thinks this bathroom sign is ridiculous?
Also are those marble doorknobs..... girl has more money than taste
why does she need a sign? she knows where her shower is.. and no-one else goes in her flat apart from jane?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.