Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days. Why is she so excited about a cheese baguette. Get a bleeping life

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's a bit unfair to pick up on another Tattler's grammar. Mistakes/typos happen for any number of reasons and pointing them out isn't relevant to the discussion about Gobby.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
God, she is such a lazy duck.

OT, my boiler broke at the start of quarantine, you know what I did? Still exercised for the week + that I had to wait for parts to come in and clean myself as best I can. (It did wreck havoc on my face though, the breakouts are finally nearly fully gone)

More importantly, gabby bleeping do something. You realise you are the epitome of fat and lazy. Here’s an idea you dumb fucktard. VISIT VIEWERS ISLANDS!!
You don’t want to film yourself, trust, it’s always a little scary when you do, so film your bleeping switch. We don’t need to see your egg head.
Not only will it make the brain dead minions think you actually give a duck about them, but animal crossing is hot on YouTube. Could maybe bring some views to your irrelevant channel.

Reactions: 11
It’s actually insane how much her face has changed in the last couple of years. I was watching this video from September 2018 and in my opinion she looked her best here. Her face had filled out a little from the 2016 days where I think her face looked a little gaunt/her teeth too big for her face (despite her not being underweight like ever). She’s unrecognisable from fillers now!

Reactions: 6
It's a bit unfair to pick up on another Tattler's grammar. Mistakes/typos happen for any number of reasons and pointing them out isn't relevant to the discussion about Gobby.
I didn’t even realise it was in the relation to the quote, my bad! I thought it was brought up cause Flabs had said it somewhere 😬

Reactions: 9
I'm pretty new here so not caught up on all pages yet... has Gabby done anything interesting or scandalous in the past year or so that worth reading through all her pages? She blocked me ages ago on Twitter so not up to date with her 😂 the last time I heard anything was after she finished that bathroom

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty new here so not caught up on all pages yet... has Gabby done anything interesting or scandalous in the past year or so that worth reading through all her pages? She blocked me ages ago on Twitter so not up to date with her 😂 the last time I heard anything was after she finished that bathroom
Nah, same old tit. The bathroom’s probably had 6 coats of paint since you saw it last though.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes so lazy, there's loads of DIY starbucks recipes out there that she could have been trialling whilst under lockdown but what has she actually done the past few weeks?
Shes using it as an excuse to do nothing because that's what she thinks the rest of the nation is doing but she could be making so much content

Reactions: 8
She’s loving lockdown because it justifies her normal existence, and she can finally feel that she’s good at something, and morally superior to everyone who is struggling with it. It gives her the perfect excuse to not only do duck all ( but that’s okay, because she’s a GOOD person doing the RIGHT thing ), she can also use the time to preach, criticise and call people out on twitter and Instagram, one of her favourite things to do, and at the moment she feels even more justified in doing it, because she’s SO GOOD at self isolating compared to other people.
Well done Gabbie, do you want a gold medal?

Reactions: 29
Shes so lazy, there's loads of DIY starbucks recipes out there that she could have been trialling whilst under lockdown but what has she actually done the past few weeks?
Shes using it as an excuse to do nothing because that's what she thinks the rest of the nation is doing but she could be making so much content
In her defence a lot of us are doing nothing. No work. No friends. No family.

Most days I do nothing I have no motivation, my emotions are all over the place. Yes I go out to exercise but it’s not the same.

I agree it is prime time for her to get out content but she isn’t the only YouTuber not doing much.

Also those pret bottles of water are actually quite big. And getting excited over a sandwich is normal (well in these times) because it reminds people of the time before. Heck I’m buzzing for the day McDonald’s opens finally. ( yes I’m that sad)

Reactions: 16
In her defence a lot of us are doing nothing. No work. No friends. No family.

Most days I do nothing I have no motivation, my emotions are all over the place. Yes I go out to exercise but it’s not the same.

I agree it is prime time for her to get out content but she isn’t the only YouTuber not doing much.

Also those pret bottles of water are actually quite big. And getting excited over a sandwich is normal (well in these times) because it reminds people of the time before. Heck I’m buzzing for the day McDonald’s opens finally. ( yes I’m that sad)
The issue is, she does nothing all the time. It's as if she's in a bubble, and actually nothing in her bubble has changed at all during lock-down. Her life hasn't altered. In any way. The only difference really is not being able to purchase certain things from certain shops because they're closed, otherwise, her life hasn't needed to change. So, her bubble has remained as usual yet she's found an excuse to do even less in her bubble because she can see others are technically being forced to do less. This is the difference.

We have to stay in. She stays in by choice. Now she can't choose, she's making out she would choose to go out.

She isn't the same as 99% of the population. She can work as usual and is not affected as we are, she took some selfies in jumpsuits and then said she was tired as she had been working all day. Her work consisted of selfies in jumpsuits. This has tired her out. She then uses these selfies as OOTDs for a week and pretends she is getting dressed every day. If this isn't tragically lazy, what is?

The 750ml bottle of water isn't bad no, but it's hardly something that'd keep you going if the water if off for a day or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
as i've been reading these threads, i've been seeing how similar me and gabby are.. neither of us see anyone that isn't our mum and our one pet, we don't have anything in our lives that is outside the four walls of our houses, we both eat the same childlike foods and lockdown hasn't changed anything for either of us.. the difference is that i can see that it's not healthy and am trying to do something about it (and i have extreme social anxiety and autism so going out and actually doing things is very hard for me)- i don't enjoy this (it's very boring) but it's just what i feel safe with. i was trying to find a job and start volunteer work until the lockdown but i can't work now and its just pushing me back :confused: i don't see gabby trying to change by herself any time soon even though she really needs to..

• Heart
Reactions: 49
as i've been reading these threads, i've been seeing how similar me and gabby are.. neither of us see anyone that isn't our mum and our one pet, we don't have anything in our lives that is outside the four walls of our houses, we both eat the same childlike foods and lockdown hasn't changed anything for either of us.. the difference is that i can see that it's not healthy and am trying to do something about it (and i have extreme social anxiety and autism so going out and actually doing things is very hard for me)- i don't enjoy this (it's very boring) but it's just what i feel safe with. i was trying to find a job and start volunteer work until the lockdown but i can't work now and its just pushing me back :confused: i don't see gabby trying to change by herself any time soon even though she really needs to..
Kudos for everything you’re doing to move forwards. It’s not easy, let alone with everything that’s going on in the world at the moment!

Don’t be too hard on yourself when you’re moving in the right direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey please don’t let any of what you just described make you feel less of a human, or less worthy in any way. I have many of the issues you and gabby both have, personally I have struggles with severe depression, anxiety, mild OCD, issues making friends, issues sometimes with having the courage to even leave the house ( it’s a genuine struggle for me sometimes). But having those issues doesn’t make you or I the same as Gabby. Like you said, you recognise that some of your behaviours aren’t healthy and should be worked on (same as I do) and that is a really important difference. At least we are trying to better ourselves. The difference is Gabby has no desire to do better, or be better, and putting any mental health issues aside for a moment she’s just a very unpleasant and mean-spirited person at her core. There is no shame in having MH issues, there is no shame in having a very small group of people in your life, or having only pets for company, or struggling to find work. Life is bleeping hard. Just try to remember when reading here that sharing some similarities with Gabby in no way makes you anything like her. There is much more at play with her than simply MH issues- she’s a bully and generally unpleasant person. Try to remember that when you read here.

sending lots of love to you 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It doesn't make you the same, you're aware and trying, that's so important. I think we would sympathise with Gabbie if she wasn't so mean and answered concerns in such a nasty way, this is her biggest issue. MH issues are understandable and so many of us have them, her MH issues are not what makes her unlikable, it's totally understandable some people want to stay in their home because they need it, or have a small group or no real friends, it's ok. She does all of that and I'm sure we all get why she stays in and repaints and eats the way she does and I'm also certain we feel for her and wish she'd feel better, but ultimately it's her attitude towards others that puts people off her.

They way she lives wouldn't bother me if she didn't call people disgusting/whores/boring/losers/idiots and vile etc tbh...! Imagine if the cat tit fiasco had gone another way, if she had been honest:

Follower: Ew why have you hoarded 4 bags of cat tit?
Her: I haven't been feeling great tbh I can't face going out atm.
Follower: It's ok, we all get that, it'll get easier.

Instead we were all idiots and bullies and she lied saying the bin was far away. She needs to be honest with her viewers and her channel would thrive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Anybody else feel gross after hearing her story about being unable to have her weekly wash?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Anybody else feel gross after hearing her story about being unable to have her weekly wash?!
Me. I don't condemn people who shower every other day or whatever because of skin issues and such. But I'm personally one of those people who has to shower every day and shave everyday, and wash my hair everyday (I know that's not technically great for it but I can't stand myself otherwise.) Hell I took TWO showers yesterday. One in the morning and one after being outside all day and cleaning my house at night.

I'd hope she was referring to weekly wash as like one big day where she shaves/washes hair and does extra exfoliating and not like that she literally only showers once a week. 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.