Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The side by side video still and grid picture has shocked me, she looks much more like I do in her video and it’s quite offensive that she chooses to pretend she looks half the size while telling people size 16 (my size) is massive and oversized

Reactions: 39
Why go through the effort of photoshopping and then pose with your arm like that 🤣View attachment 129554
It’s a shame because this would look so much better on her had she have bought it in the next size up. Look how it sits on the model on the swipe up link with the loose fabric around the arms and waist, then look at how Gab wears it.

Reactions: 7
When she sent Lucy a bunch of flowers and a card, all the writing inside the card was missing capital letters.
I'd be legitimately embarrassed if I put that card on a shelf and someone read it

I don't get why you'd want to purposely look like you're dumb in communicating. Such a little try-hard.

Reactions: 30
Why the hell does she pronounce because becossss? She sounds ridiculous. I’ve never heard anyone pronounce it like that! Even people from Barnsley!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why the hell does she pronounce because becossss? She sounds ridiculous. I’ve never heard anyone pronounce it like that! Even people from Barnsley!
Came here to say this after her latest story, it genuinely angers me every time.

Reactions: 8
Wait. Is that a bowl on the garbage can?
That’s what I first saw in the pic too. That’s so gross and how bleeping lazy do you have to be to literally not move two steps over and put it in the sink or even on the damn counter. She boggles the mind. Nasty woman.

Reactions: 17
Her vlogging in the exact same set up and jumpsuit as her “outfit pics” prove just how photoshopped they are. Gabby there is absolutely nothing wrong with your face or body! Lots of people would be envious. But there is something very wrong with editing your photos so heavily that you look like a completely different person.
Also did anyone catch when she was talking about those noodles she said “...but my friend wants to try them so I’m keeping them until HE comes”
If she actually had a male friend who wasn’t related to her then we know that would have been all over her social media by now lol
Omg

Reactions: 3
Imagine having such a sheltered life you don’t know what actual hate is, try being a poc, disabled, trans etc where you get publicly harassed, abused and even killed just for existing.

Reactions: 43
what’s wrong with not using capitals? it’s not that deep. it’s just social media, not an essay.

The cricket boyfriend was last year and the photo Jane took was on Gab’s birthday, lmao. Gab said she was going to see her boyfriend but later on, some fans had Jane take a pic of them with Gab, the picture had her tagged in it and the fans said thanks to Jane for taking the pic in the caption :ROFLMAO: so she was with Jane and not her so called boyfriend.

I think Eeshan is the lad I mentioned, when Gab told a girl not to comment on his pics. It was years ago, around the time she was friends with Becca Rose, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No, this eeshan guy is from years ago, it was a catfish anyway, nothing to do with a date in London last year, was a different guy
Oh oops, I must’ve got it wrong. do you know who the guy was last year? On YTT we thought it was Eeshan again since she suddenly started following him and he played cricket too so it fit in with her excuse that he was playing cricket so couldn’t see her on her birthday 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh oops, I must’ve got it wrong. do you know who the guy was last year? On YTT we thought it was Eeshan again since she suddenly started following him and he played cricket too so it fit in with her excuse that he was playing cricket so couldn’t see her on her birthday 😂
He all of a sudden had to play cricket 😂😂😂 shes such a freak! And why does she look so weird in that photo with her “fans”?

I HATE HATE!!!! The way she says boobs. “Bewbs” and how she says tulips like “chewlips” I can’t stand her voice. Noticed that it’s gone really deep in her most recent vlog. That could be a sign of a thyroid issue tbh and I bet a million pounds as soon as someone points that out to her she will have some unknown thyroid disease! She’s a medical marvel you know! Edit: not sure why my mini rant has attached itself to another reply but I can’t get it off now so it will have to stay 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hers photos always look so uncomfortable. Breathing in, awkwardly holding something. i dont know who shes trying to fool saying shes suddenly had an epiphany and luvs her bod. You dont, ya want some dolla, Bore off.

What happens in her youtube video? I MEAN i know the answer is NOTHING but i sometimes cant help but watch her trainwreck pathetic life but i honestly dont want to give her any views. We should all stop and find another way to do! X
She only loves her body now because the latest weight loss surgery, oh I mean “nose” surgery worked. She’s kidding no one!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She carries so much internalised shame about being fat she tries to make others feel it too. That’s where she’s a bleeping cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
He all of a sudden had to play cricket 😂😂😂 shes such a freak! And why does she look so weird in that photo with her “fans”?

I HATE HATE!!!! The way she says boobs. “Bewbs” and how she says tulips like “chewlips” I can’t stand her voice. Noticed that it’s gone really deep in her most recent vlog. That could be a sign of a thyroid issue tbh and I bet a million pounds as soon as someone points that out to her she will have some unknown thyroid disease! She’s a medical marvel you know! Edit: not sure why my mini rant has attached itself to another reply but I can’t get it off now so it will have to stay 😂
Chewna

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Bewbs, chewlips, chewsday, becoss... Gabby is SEW SEW unique and qUiRkY that she made her own vocabulary for herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.