Gabriella Lindley #88 The Errors Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s literally the same length as that reference picture 🤷🏻‍♀️
And also why would you use a photo of someone turning their head as reference for a haircut, obviously making it harder for everyone involved.

Reactions: 14
Normally a lurker but I ran to this thread 😅
But the reference picture is literally the same length… I know I’ve done that mistake before thinking I’d look like the reference picture 😬🫣😂 yikes
HAHAHAHA. WHAT HAS SHE DONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If she texturised it and added a side swept fringe or something idk

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Normally a lurker but I ran to this thread 😅
But the reference picture is literally the same length… I know I’ve done that mistake before thinking I’d look like the reference picture 😬🫣😂 yikes
Holy tit I thought you guys were exaggerating 🫢🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly, with that that hair loss it’s probably for the best. I have the same length hair, but I’m twenty years older so it’s pointless me commenting, what do I know?
I think the reason she’s freaking out is because Alan likes feminine women with long hair.

Reactions: 27
I really don't think it's that bad. It badly needs re washed and some waves put into it but it has potential to look great if she could just learn to mess it up a bit and go for the undone look. It's really sad if she does think it's un feminine. There seems to be such a narrow view of what this is nowadays. It always looked so limp before so big improvement in my eyes.

Reactions: 13
It's the same as the picture it just looks tit because you have a massive head and you're not dainty like you want to be. It's licherally just below the girls chin and it's just below your chin. It's the correct length it's just that it doesn't suit you, you stupid oaf.

The difference is she has a different head shape and neck length to the woman in the picture. She expects a hairdresser to change her into the woman in the picture. OK then. Sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Any length hair can be beautiful but she makes no effort - she doesn’t even wash it half the time. She loves spending money on new hair tools, but she doesn’t know how to use them and can’t be bothered to learn. And she’s deluded if she thought she would look even anything like the person in the reference picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She's supposedly handwriting all her thumbnails, but is she incapable of using correct punctuation? It's "can't" with an apostrophe, Globby!

Reactions: 10
Only interesting tidbit from watching that in 2x speed is that she apparently can't afford hair extensions to fix it...gone are the days of the yearly iMac update and fresh sofas hey?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Only interesting tidbit from watching that in 2x speed is that she apparently can't afford hair extensions to fix it...gone are the days of the yearly iMac update and fresh sofas hey?
Can’t afford hair extensions but can afford trips abroad, surgeries and completely useless and pointless shopping trips?! Priorities are on point 👌🏻

Reactions: 41
I’d say she’s just saying the money thing to be relatable in the cost of living crisis. No one struggling for money goes and does nails, hair, and eyebrows in one day, a large haul every day for a month, and flights back and forth to America.

Reactions: 33
I don’t think it looks that bad, I just think it needs some texture, and she needs some sort of shaping/ side fringe to hide the forehead.
the wide angle lens she keeps using does her no favours cause it just elongates her face making her fod bigger.
IMG_5968.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The thing is her hair was the same length as the reference photo before she got it cut! 🤦‍♀️ She basically already had the cut she wanted, so she shouldn't have cut it at all. But, as always, she was bored so she invented a problem to solve and it backfired.

Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 11.15.53 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't know why she's having a breakdown, he looks like a twit before and she looks like a twit after.

I'm so glad she showed the footage of her decanting pills like a bleeping lewnatic

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She is so insufferable. If that's not the haircut she wanted, what did she want? Looks fairly accurate in the after photo. You can't haircut your way into attractiveness, you big dolt.

Thread title suggestion: Gabriella Lindley #89: Ordinary vlogger, unordinary habit of snapping selfies when her world is dramatically ending every 14 hours

Reactions: 12
She’s always gobsmacked that her hair grows, she doesn’t seem to understand that concept without labelling hers ‘special’ for doing so. She’ll get the extra inch or two she wants back in a few weeks, no biggie 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
It's not really that bad tbh! Like others have said she just needs to learn to style it. Tbh what she had before the extra chop wasn't dissimilar to the reference photo... except the girl in the photo had sunglasses on her head 🤣🤣

Edit to add: at least now Gabby looks like she has more than 3 hairs on her head and also... people tend to think short hair is easier to look after and maintain. Which to an extent it can be, however with that length you have to style it daily to avoid Lord Farquad looks. You can't just whack it in a turd burn when you can't be arsed!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She looks always so much better when she films herself in the mirror. Almost like a different person! How? She said she has no money for extensions….that’s why she’s daily “ vlogging”

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.